+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photos Older Than 6 Months

JB91

Mar 26, 2020
Finally got the golden CoPR message and now need to send my 2 photos. However, due to everything Covid related my photos were taken & stamped in back March... Anyone know if this will be an issue or are they being fairly reasonable giving the current circumstances? Thanks in advance

Keepers

Jun 9, 2018
Finally got the golden CoPR message and now need to send my 2 photos. However, due to everything Covid related my photos were taken & stamped in back March... Anyone know if this will be an issue or are they being fairly reasonable giving the current circumstances? Thanks in advance
It does say that they should be taken within the last 6months, better safe than sorry.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
If you can get new photos, it will be better to submit latest photos. They may accept the old photos or may ask for new ones, which will delay the process of COPR issuance. Also, in case they accept the old photos, IRCC may request new photos while processing your PR Cards. So to avoid all this delay, why not just go for a new photos if possible.