AOR Received.
18 Mar 2015, SA received 02 April 2015
Med's Done....
06 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
5 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
15 Oct 2015
My husband's PR card photos have been rejected for a 3rd (!!!) time by CIC. He landed in June 2016 and the last 2 sets we submitted were from Shoppers Drug Mart and Henry's camera shop.

Does any one have any recommendations of where to go for photos in Etobicoke or eastern Mississauga that won't be rejected? CIC claim they haven't been able to run the facial recognition on any of the photos we have sent to date. Getting frustrated mostly because CIC don't let us know they have been rejected until over 2 months after we submitted them. The most recent set they decided to send us a letter in the mail, rather than an email.

Any help is greatly appreciated as we hope that my husband can finally get his PR card!

Britcan

Nov 30, 2016
MacnCheese said:
My husband's PR card photos have been rejected for a 3rd (!!!) time by CIC. He landed in June 2016 and the last 2 sets we submitted were from Shoppers Drug Mart and Henry's camera shop.

Does any one have any recommendations of where to go for photos in Etobicoke or eastern Mississauga that won't be rejected? CIC claim they haven't been able to run the facial recognition on any of the photos we have sent to date. Getting frustrated mostly because CIC don't let us know they have been rejected until over 2 months after we submitted them. The most recent set they decided to send us a letter in the mail, rather than an email.

Any help is greatly appreciated as we hope that my husband can finally get his PR card!
There's a photo place in the mall where the passport application office is located, on Burnhamthorpe just west of Cawthra. I would think they would get it right (but I haven't done a PR photo there, just passport).
https://www.centralparkwaymall.com/passport.html

MacnCheese

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jan 2015 sponsorship submitted to Mississauga
Doc's Request.