+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card photo resubmit- How to get Courier Acknowledgement?

pk21

Dec 15, 2019
Hi- Seeking help from folks who have been asked to resubmit their photos for the PR card I want to be able to get an acknowledgment of the photos I will be submitting.
The address given in the email, to submit the Photos, is Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card PO Box 4500 Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1
1. Did the courier/ Canada Post register, express mail /UPS/ FedEx accept this address and you were able to get an acknowledgment from the courier?
OR

2. Did you have to send it to 49 Dorchester Street, Sydney, NS, B1P 5Z2 ?(The courrier address mentioned here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-sydney-nova-scotia.html )

The reason i ask this is apparently some couriers/registered posts do not mail to PO BOX .
Any help on this appreciated!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi- Seeking help from folks who have been asked to resubmit their photos for the PR card I want to be able to get an acknowledgment of the photos I will be submitting.
The address given in the email, to submit the Photos, is Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card PO Box 4500 Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1
1. Did the courier/ Canada Post register, express mail /UPS/ FedEx accept this address and you were able to get an acknowledgment from the courier?
OR

2. Did you have to send it to 49 Dorchester Street, Sydney, NS, B1P 5Z2 ?(The courrier address mentioned here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-sydney-nova-scotia.html )

The reason i ask this is apparently some couriers/registered posts do not mail to PO BOX .
Any help on this appreciated!
UPS don't deliver to PO Box. Try Canada Post.

Reactions: pk21

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you . Did you use the Canada post express to send the photos, and did you get an acknowledgement from Canada post express/registered?
No acknowledgement, just ordinary mail.