+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Resubmission 2022 Timeline

RN1234

Feb 26, 2023
Is there anybody in the group who have clicked photo from / near Brampton and has received acceptance? If so please share the address. I had to click the photo for 4-5 times to get before sending the final one. I finally got it clicked correctly at Wilson's Calgary.

Reactions: Navkaur_89

Navkaur_89

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
Is there anybody in the group who have clicked photo from / near Brampton and has received acceptance? If so please share the address. I had to click the photo for 4-5 times to get before sending the final one. I finally got it clicked correctly at Wilson's Calgary.
Thank you @RN1234

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi , what’s the status of your PR card ?

Bhavuk Taneja

Mar 2, 2023
I have clicked my photos from UPS financial dr in brampton.
I am still waiting for an update from ircc as it was delivered on 28th feb.

Reactions: Navkaur_89