+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Resubmission 2022 Timeline

Bhavuk Taneja

Mar 2, 2023
I was asked to send to Sydney NS in the letter.
I was also asked to send to Sydney NS and as per UPS, it was delivered to New Waterford.
I spoke with UPS and they said its their new address. I am not sure about it.
Can u check your tracking number and confirm where it was delivered.

RN1234

Feb 26, 2023
I was also asked to send to Sydney NS and as per UPS, it was delivered to New Waterford.
I spoke with UPS and they said its their new address. I am not sure about it.
Can u check your tracking number and confirm where it was delivered.
I just checked the Canada Post tracking. It says it was delivered to Sydney, NS with an attachment of proof of delivery. When were your photos delivered? Did you get any ghost update?

HULKBUSTER

Dec 23, 2021
Below is our timeline -
Landed outland Applicant - August 2022
PR Card photo rejection email - 4th Dec 2022
Photos submitted - 6th Dec 2022
Dispatched Update recived in ircc tracker- March 2nd 2023
PR Card recived - March 6th 2023

Note - Our pacakge was delivered to new waterford we used UPS service.

Bhavuk Taneja

Mar 2, 2023
Below is our timeline -

Congratulations, that means there is no issue if our photos deliver to new waterford

vasim123

Nov 30, 2022
Below is our timeline -

U have only dispatched update or any other update because I am landed in 27 sep and photo resumitted in 23 nov but no any update that why I asking u

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Here is what you can try -

1. Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press two i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the Message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 330 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - dont wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application.
Thanks @CNP

We were able to finally get in touch. The response we got was bit unfortunate. The agent said that they did not have a Canadian address as the "current mailing address" on file, so they closed the case, and require us to now submit a new PR card application for my wife.

Let me try to explain the situation. I just want to know if there is anything we should do besides just resubmit a new PR card application.

I think this shows a gap in process on their side. Myself, my wife and daughter landed together in Toronto in July 2022 and established residence immediately in Toronto (we moved permanently, not soft landing). We gave the address of our Toronto apartment (as we already had signed long term lease for an apartment even before we entered Canada) at the Airport. 2 months later, myself and my daughter got our PR cards delivered at that address. However, for my wife, at around same time, we got a letter by email asking to resubmit photos. That letter had our Toronto address mentioned clearly on the top.

At that time (Sep 2022), my wife and daughter were in India. So she submitted/mailed photos to IRCC Nova Scotia by Fedex from India and it was delivered as per FedEx. At same time, we applied for PRTD in India as we knew it will take many months for PR card, and she had to return to Canada in Dec 2022. She got the PRTD and returned in Dec 2022. We were waiting until now (Mar 2023) to receive PR card. There was radio silence from IRCC. Yesterday, we were able to reach them and finally realized we have to resubmit application. They clearly had our Toronto address on file for the last several months. Even the agent said they already have Toronto address on file, but they also had India address on file (I guess because that's where we resubmitted photos from), and also had US address on file (we moved from US to Canada in July). They just did not know which of the 3 is the right address. They have now updated the Toronto address as mailing address.

I have 2 questions (@CNP would appreciate if you could share your thoughts):
1. Is there any point in trying to fight this situation?
2. In the new PR card application, in the IMM 5444, we have tried to explain why we have to resubmit PR card application. Is there absolutely any risk of them rejecting our application, may be because it's been more than 6 months since we landed? Should we put some text in the humanitarian ground section and such? I am a bit paranoid I guess.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks @CNP

We were able to finally get in touch. The response we got was bit unfortunate. The agent said that they did not have a Canadian address as the "current mailing address" on file, so they closed the case, and require us to now submit a new PR card application for my wife.

Let me try to explain the situation. I just want to know if there is anything we should do besides just resubmit a new PR card application.

I think this shows a gap in process on their side. Myself, my wife and daughter landed together in Toronto in July 2022 and established residence immediately in Toronto (we moved permanently, not soft landing). We gave the address of our Toronto apartment (as we already had signed long term lease for an apartment even before we entered Canada) at the Airport. 2 months later, myself and my daughter got our PR cards delivered at that address. However, for my wife, at around same time, we got a letter by email asking to resubmit photos. That letter had our Toronto address mentioned clearly on the top.

At that time (Sep 2022), my wife and daughter were in India. So she submitted/mailed photos to IRCC Nova Scotia by Fedex from India and it was delivered as per FedEx. At same time, we applied for PRTD in India as we knew it will take many months for PR card, and she had to return to Canada in Dec 2022. She got the PRTD and returned in Dec 2022. We were waiting until now (Mar 2023) to receive PR card. There was radio silence from IRCC. Yesterday, we were able to reach them and finally realized we have to resubmit application. They clearly had our Toronto address on file for the last several months. Even the agent said they already have Toronto address on file, but they also had India address on file (I guess because that's where we resubmitted photos from), and also had US address on file (we moved from US to Canada in July). They just did not know which of the 3 is the right address. They have now updated the Toronto address as mailing address.

I have 2 questions (@CNP would appreciate if you could share your thoughts):
1. Is there any point in trying to fight this situation?
2. In the new PR card application, in the IMM 5444, we have tried to explain why we have to resubmit PR card application. Is there absolutely any risk of them rejecting our application, may be because it's been more than 6 months since we landed? Should we put some text in the humanitarian ground section and such? I am a bit paranoid I guess.
Seems to be very unique case this.

1. I think you should give it a try for sure. Were you told as to why there were so many addresses on the file ?
2. I dont have knowledge of this form, sorry.