+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Resubmission 2022 Timeline

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thank you for the information. Do you where I can get this information so that I can track if there progress and how fast it is?
Here is what you can try -

1. Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press two i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the Message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 330 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - dont wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
When was the ghost update?
I haven't received any ghost updates, I only knew those because I called IRCC since I can't get anything confirmed via the Webform, and can't link my PR card application to my online account.

Last edited:
Reactions: ndse2

Bhavuk Taneja

Mar 2, 2023
Hi,
Photo resubmission request: 12/25/22
Photo received at the sydney office: 12/30/22
First the application status said : “submitted”
Now the status says “application/profile updated”
What does that mean?
Can u please confirm if your photos delivered to New Waterford ?
I have sent by photos through ups and they have delivered to New Waterford saying this is a new address of case processing centre Nova scotia.

• Wow
Reactions: blessedLives

Navkaur_89

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
Photo resubmission request received: 29th Nov 22
Photo resubmitted: 8th Dec 22
Photo received: 12th Dec 22
Ghost update: 25th Jan 23

I have different problem. I had raised a web form early Dec 22 after i received the letter asking if the letter was send physically. They added the web form to my file on 19th Dec 22 (after they received my new photo). Now I am getting response on the web form saying I have to submit the photos within 30days. I hope they see the update on the photo received on the 12th Dec.
That was the response to your webform only i guess as they were not even opening December envelopes back then as they are now! So don’t stress yourself. You will get your card soon. I got the same reply to the webform i have raised after the photos resubmission which they do after a month. Urghh!

RN1234

Feb 26, 2023
That was the response to your webform only i guess as they were not even opening December envelopes back then as they are now! So don’t stress yourself. You will get your card soon. I got the same reply to the webform i have raised after the photos resubmission which they do after a month. Urghh!
I hope so. The reason I am more worried is because I got the response to the web form after the ghost update unfortunately. So I am not able to take a decision here. I will have to resubmit my photo if you guys get an approval status change and mine remains as submitted.

Reactions: Navkaur_89

Navkaur_89

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
I hope so. The reason I am more worried is because I got the response to the web form after the ghost update unfortunately. So I am not able to take a decision here. I will have to resubmit my photo if you guys get an approval status change and mine remains as submitted.
Okay well you just have to wait then. We are also waiting for an update.

HOPE for the best

Reactions: RN1234

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
My wife had resubmitted her photo, which was delivered to their office (Nova Scotia) around Sep 21, 2022. It's been almost 6 months and we haven't received the PR card. Is anyone else in the same boat?

FedEx showed that the envelope was delivered. Note that my wife was in India at that time and sent it from India. Does that make any difference? She is now back in Canada (had applied for PRTD while in India). Would you recommend resubmitting the photos, given that IRCC seems to be now opening Nov/Dec envelopes? They probably missed ours somehow.

Also, I assume only way to get PR card application number (for getting access to online account to track this) is to contact an agent? Are there recommended times to contact? We keep calling them and it says due to high volume of calls, we can't answer! This is frustrating.