+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Requirements - Front and Back Photo Required?

Carloso

Jul 27, 2023
Hello,

I received portal credentials and am about to submit a photo for my PR card. The instructions on the website say front and back photos are required, however I cannot upload two photos (front and back). The portal prompts me to upload one photo only. Help please?

Thanks!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I received portal credentials and am about to submit a photo for my PR card. The instructions on the website say front and back photos are required, however I cannot upload two photos (front and back). The portal prompts me to upload one photo only. Help please?

Thanks!
What's the problem with upload front and back?

massprvan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Hello,

Thanks!
Same here
It only gave me the option to upload one photo each for my wife and I............I did it today and it said "Photo upload successful"

I did have to tweak the brightness on my photo to get accepted, my wife's was fine

massprvan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Hello,

Thanks!
By the way
Mine asked how the pictures were taken
There were 3 choices and I chose "Professional studio digital" and then there is the affidavit

So I am thinking that was in luei of the back info