17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Hi
I am in the same situation like, working in the USA and waiting for PR card. I got photo request recently and I have resent the photos a few days back. How many it took for you to get PR card after resubmission of photos.
Thanks

mehrab14

Aug 18, 2017
Hi. I have the same problem. Landed in canada on Nov 17. Applied for PR card on entry. Provided the photos...same ones as COPR. Got a mail yesterday that they need two more photos. Just few questions....for some reason i cannot track my PR card application online...doesnt matter what tracking number i use...how do i link it with my CIC accout? Some one pls guide me. Also how long might it take them to process my application after the photo request?

pegasusy

Jan 30, 2018
Hi. I have the same problem. Landed in canada on Nov 17. Applied for PR card on entry. Provided the photos...same ones as COPR. Got a mail yesterday that they need two more photos. Just few questions....for some reason i cannot track my PR card application online...doesnt matter what tracking number i use...how do i link it with my CIC accout? Some one pls guide me. Also how long might it take them to process my application after the photo request?
are you able to link it? I did first/last name, place of birth option

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
I got photo request on 25 april, 2018 but i could not check the mail for some reasons and missed the deadline. what should I do now ? do i have to pay for the new application. I landed here in toronto on 10th march 2018. Please advice

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
I got photo request on 25 april, 2018 but i could not check the mail for some reasons and missed the deadline. what should I do now ? do i have to pay for the new application. I landed here in toronto on 10th march 2018. Please advice
Contact IRCC as soon as possible and send them the new photos.

mehrab14

Aug 18, 2017
Is my PR status affected by this mistake??
I dont think your pr status is affected. The card application is seperate from pr application. If u have ur COPR, u r a PR. Card is the official documentation to present if you are travelling. But i recommend contacting IRCC contact centre asap. They are hard to get through due to call traffic, so call as early in the day as possible.

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
I dont think your pr status is affected. The card application is seperate from pr application. If u have ur COPR, u r a PR. Card is the official documentation to present if you are travelling. But i recommend contacting IRCC contact centre asap. They are hard to get through due to call traffic, so call as early in the day as possible.
So nice of you. I got to know about this issue in the morning today and i was very worried for this. now i am bit relieved and thank you very much for your advising to contact ircc in the morning because i tried several times in the day but could not connect.

mehrab14

Aug 18, 2017
So nice of you. I got to know about this issue in the morning today and i was very worried for this. now i am bit relieved and thank you very much for your advising to contact ircc in the morning because i tried several times in the day but could not connect.
You may not reach them in a single try. Keep calling and be patient. Since they are the expert, they will give the best advice. One more thing...i dont exactly remember but i think my letter said that i need to reply within 6 months (not sure). So you still may have time. Also when you take the photo go to a place that knows what they are doing and some even guarantee on the accuracy of their photos.

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
You may not reach them in a single try. Keep calling and be patient. Since they are the expert, they will give the best advice. One more thing...i dont exactly remember but i think my letter said that i need to reply within 6 months (not sure). So you still may have time. Also when you take the photo go to a place that knows what they are doing and some even guarantee on the accuracy of their photos.
Ill keep these in mind. Thank you very much

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
what happened with your PR CARD. HAVE YOU RECEIVED OR WAITING?
THANK YOU.

balraj_ictm

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usually how much time it is being taken by IRCC to process PR card after receiving new photos?

For everybody's infor:
My timelines for photo request
Got photo request: 31-May-2018
Sent speed post from India to canada: 05-June-2018
Speed post delivered in Canada: 15-June-2018.
and now waiting :(

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
usually how much time it is being taken by IRCC to process PR card after receiving new photos?

For everybody's infor:
My timelines for photo request
Got photo request: 31-May-2018
Sent speed post from India to canada: 05-June-2018
Speed post delivered in Canada: 15-June-2018.
and now waiting :(
Hi did you receive your card, if yes when? I am also in India and need to resend the photos. Im thinking courier to speedpost. how much does speedpost cost? thanks!

Nick R81

Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys,

I landed in Canada couple of months ago as PR and I also gave the address for the first PR card on the day of the landing. I thought that was everything necessary to get the card but today I got an email asking for two new photos! This is weird because I had already submitted two photos with the PPR (I assumed they'll also be used for the initial PR card application). I did not know two new photos are required.

Is it OK if I take new photos or do they require a copy of the old photo? Do they care if it's different from what's on the CoPR?

Assuming they get my new pictures the next day, will they immediately process my application or will it be put at the back of the queue? Anyone with similar experience please share them.

Thanks
Unfortunately it goes at the back of the queue.
I have a similar case and received request for new photos. Here is my timeline :
Landed : 17 Aug, 2018
New Photo request : 5 Oct, 2018
Photos received by CIC : 15 Oct, 2018
Ghost update for profile update : 10 Nov, 2018
PR card approved : 22 Nov, 2018

Now waiting for the next stage .. Completed and mailed
Its a long drawn out process. I hope I get my card before 6th Dec as I am planning to go back around that time