+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo request times

AlinaBA

Aug 10, 2016
Hi, I just have a Photo request for my PR Card application. I cannot link the application to my account (tried with EVERY OPTIONS!!!) and I called to CIC and they said that they do not need any information from me! Cannot understand if it is true about photo request or it is a system automatic message. Somebody had been in the same boat??
And if the option is send the photos, in how many day' could I expect to receive the PR Card as per currently time? Thank !!!!

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi, I just have a Photo request for my PR Card application. I cannot link the application to my account (tried with EVERY OPTIONS!!!) and I called to CIC and they said that they do not need any information from me! Cannot understand if it is true about photo request or it is a system automatic message. Somebody had been in the same boat??
And if the option is send the photos, in how many day' could I expect to receive the PR Card as per currently time? Thank !!!!
If you received with a photo request then you need to send in your photos in 30 days. Photo request are sent by an automated system and call operators are not updated about those.

Card will be delivered in 2 weeks once they have all the info validated