+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card photo rejected

Anubhuti

Aug 24, 2019
Hi, I did my soft landing and returned to India. However my photo which i had submitted for PR card got rejected. I have got a new photo but the photo has the address of Indian photo studio at the back side. Will that affect my acceptance/ rejection second time?

Second question, can i mail the photo directly to CIC from India or do I have to send the photo to some relative/friend who is staying in Canada and can forward my photos to CIC?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi, I did my soft landing and returned to India. However my photo which i had submitted for PR card got rejected. I have got a new photo but the photo has the address of Indian photo studio at the back side. Will that affect my acceptance/ rejection second time?

Second question, can i mail the photo directly to CIC from India or do I have to send the photo to some relative/friend who is staying in Canada and can forward my photos to CIC?
Not a problem but do make sure to show the specifications to studio and that they are following those.

Mail it directly with letter/email that came along.

Vraj79

Jul 3, 2021
Not a problem but do make sure to show the specifications to studio and that they are following those.

Mail it directly with letter/email that came along.
What's the situation, how did you manage can you please post your experience, since I also made an soft landing and as-well my PR photo also got rejected. If I need to courier the photos, which one is better and also I understand that courier doesn't deliver to PO Box number, so how to send the envelope to case officer.

Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1

Vraj79

Jul 3, 2021
Hi, I did my soft landing and returned back to another country. However my photo which I've submitted for PR card at the IRCC while submitting my passport got rejected. The officer at the Port of Entry did not take my photo. I have taken a new photo now. Below are my Questions;
  1. Can I E mail my photo to someone in Canada, print / stamp and post to the Case officer?.
  2. If its mandatory to send the photo stamped from the country I am In, Can I stamp it and send to my relative in Canada and ask him to Post to case officer?
  3. If its still mandatory to send the photo stamped and also posted from the country I am In, Can I send a courier like Fed Ex etc. since I understand that Courier cannot accept PO box deliveries?
  4. Stamp it and send to my relative in Canada through courier and ask him via Canada Post to case officer?

My photos have to be sent to below address

PO Box 4500

mmn

Mar 24, 2017
Hi, I did my soft landing and returned back to another country. However my photo which I've submitted for PR card at the IRCC while submitting my passport got rejected. The officer at the Port of Entry did not take my photo. I have taken a new photo now. Below are my Questions;
  1. Can I E mail my photo to someone in Canada, print / stamp and post to the Case officer?.
  2. If its mandatory to send the photo stamped from the country I am In, Can I stamp it and send to my relative in Canada and ask him to Post to case officer?
  3. If its still mandatory to send the photo stamped and also posted from the country I am In, Can I send a courier like Fed Ex etc. since I understand that Courier cannot accept PO box deliveries?
  4. Stamp it and send to my relative in Canada through courier and ask him via Canada Post to case officer?

My photos have to be sent to below address

PO Box 4500
Hello, my friend is in same situation . Did you receive your pr card? And what did you do with pics? Did pic from your home country worked? Please help

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Hi guys how did you handle this situation?? Photo from outland stamping on back of the photo is accepted??