03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Hi guys,

There was this guy who arrived in Canada and left the country before he got the PR cards.

Now all his family members have got the PR card except his 7yr old son. CIC is requesting a photo with a verification of the date the photo was taken.

Is it a problem that he has left the country?

This guy doesnt really have an idea to settle in Canada. At the same time he has applied for Ontario Health Card and all the Child Benefits...

Just want to know where this case will lead to.

My next door friend was telling me that CIC particularly requests photos from these kind of people to make a problem (is it true)

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnyfyn said:
Hi guys,
There was this guy who arrived in Canada and left the country before he got the PR cards.
Now all his family members have got the PR card except his 7yr old son. CIC is requesting a photo with a verification of the date the photo was taken.

1. Is it a problem that he has left the country?
This guy doesnt really have an idea to settle in Canada. At the same time he has applied for Ontario Health Card and all the Child Benefits...
2. Just want to know where this case will lead to.
3. My next door friend was telling me that CIC particularly requests photos from these kind of people to make a problem (is it true)
Hi,dnyfy,

1. PR Card pictures are required according to the given specifications, Sometime kid's photo will not be properly taken according to the specification, it might be the photographer or child's posing fault.
2. However, leaving country has nothing to do with requirement of the photograph. They must take 2 photos according to the specification and mail it to CIC office.
Here is the required Photo specification:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixB
Ontario Health Card will not be issued until 90 days residency is completed in Ontario.
Child Benefit is also requiring the child to be resaid in Canada. If this will be issued or direct deposit to their account they must inform the CRA to stop it, later they have to pay back with penalty.

3. It is not true

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
hmisabpk said:
Hi,dnyfy,

PR Card pictures are required according to the given specifications, Sometime kid's photo will not be properly taken according to the specification, it might be the photographer or child's posing fault.
However, leaving country has nothing to do with requirement of the photograph. They must take 2 photos according to the specification and mail it to CIC office.
Here is the required Photo specification:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixB

Ontario Health Card will not be issued until 90 days residency is completed in Ontario.
Child Benefit is also requiring the child to be resaid in Canada. If this will be issued or direct deposit to their account they must inform the CRA to stop it, later they have to pay back with penalty.
(It is not true)

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk
What is not true??

Vraj79

Jul 3, 2021
Hi, I did my soft landing and returned back to another country. However my photo which I've submitted for PR card at the IRCC while submitting my passport got rejected. The officer at the Port of Entry did not take my photo. I have taken a new photo now. Below are my Questions;
  1. Can I E mail my photo to someone in Canada, print / stamp and post to the Case officer?.
  2. If its mandatory to send the photo stamped from the country I am In, Can I stamp it and send to my relative in Canada and ask him to Post to case officer?
  3. If its still mandatory to send the photo stamped and also posted from the country I am In, Can I send a courier like Fed Ex etc. since I understand that Courier cannot accept PO box deliveries?
  4. Stamp it and send to my relative in Canada through courier and ask him via Canada Post to case officer?

My photos have to be sent to below address

Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1