+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card OSC -Operations Timeline 2021

TKap

Jun 18, 2022
It’s been 4 months since I got my CoPR. Raised a webform but no update yet. Anyone having same issues?

Sam_BFC

Dec 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
Hi guys.
Not sure if this will make someone feel any better, or worse:

I got eCoPR at the end of November 2021.
Near 7 months later I finally got notice that PR card has been mailed.

I am living in North York/Toronto, and contacted my local MP office. I don't know if it is a coincidence or if they were able to speed things along for me, but it was only after speaking with them and asking them to investigate that I finally saw this change.

Fingers crossed my PR card arrives safely in the next few weeks.

I also had a colleague who applied as an inland PR around the same time as me. He got his card way back, after a month of eCoPR. I asked him if his visa office was also OSC but he couldn't remember, I suspect not.

Reactions: youzaksan

youzaksan

May 28, 2022
Hi guys.
Not sure if this will make someone feel any better, or worse:

I got eCoPR at the end of November 2021.
Near 7 months later I finally got notice that PR card has been mailed.

I am living in North York/Toronto, and contacted my local MP office. I don't know if it is a coincidence or if they were able to speed things along for me, but it was only after speaking with them and asking them to investigate that I finally saw this change.

Fingers crossed my PR card arrives safely in the next few weeks.

I also had a colleague who applied as an inland PR around the same time as me. He got his card way back, after a month of eCoPR. I asked him if his visa office was also OSC but he couldn't remember, I suspect not.
Ive raised a webform, tried to call and yet no response
I should contact my MP office this is my last hope
were you with OSC too?

luisab1993

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Got my eCOPR today with OSC-OPERATIO, I'm scared it will take more than 6 months like other people I'm reading here. :(

Sam_BFC

Dec 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
OSC does seem to be one of the slowest but that doesn't mean everyone has to wait that long.

Current processing times (not specific to OSC) are 69 days: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

If you don't receive the card in the next 69 days, or once you are beyond whatever the current processing time is, you could try contacting your MP to say your card is overdue and ask them to check the status of your file.

Perhaps I wouldn't have had the long wait if I did this earlier. Fingers crossed yours comes earlier and you won't have to worry.

remmus

Jul 31, 2021
Late update
eCOPR : Aug 15 2021
Confirmed : Jan 16 2022
Card received : Mar 12 2022

Been waited for 7mo

Angelicav

Jul 10, 2022
Hi any update with
OSC does seem to be one of the slowest but that doesn't mean everyone has to wait that long.

Current processing times (not specific to OSC) are 69 days: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

If you don't receive the card in the next 69 days, or once you are beyond whatever the current processing time is, you could try contacting your MP to say your card is overdue and ask them to check the status of your file.

Perhaps I wouldn't have had the long wait if I did this earlier. Fingers crossed yours comes earlier and you won't have to worry.
hi how can I contact my mp?

Li Ming

Nov 5, 2021
Late update
eCOPR : Oct 16 2021
Card application received: Dec 20, 2021
GC key: still processing
haven't received yet.

Raised to webform x 3 times without success.

How to find whether mine is with OSC or else?
Anyone is in the same boat? Kinda frustrated now.

youzaksan

May 28, 2022
Late update
eCOPR : Oct 16 2021
Card application received: Dec 20, 2021
GC key: still processing
haven't received yet.

Raised to webform x 3 times without success.

How to find whether mine is with OSC or else?
Anyone is in the same boat? Kinda frustrated now.
sorry for your long wait and frustration, but im kinda in the same boat as well
you find your VO in the eCOPR itself where it says "became P.R at", mine shows OSC OPERAT so that's how I knew

Li Ming

Nov 5, 2021
sorry for your long wait and frustration, but im kinda in the same boat as well
you find your VO in the eCOPR itself where it says "became P.R at", mine shows OSC OPERAT so that's how I knew
Thank you for you reply. I saw it now. Cheers