+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card not received

lavidsou

Jan 3, 2020
I had received a request to resubmit my photos to the case processing center in Sydney Nova Scotia on 05th Nov 2019 to be sent to the below address :-

Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1

I sent the requirements via DHL on 09th Nov to the courier address below as i am currently out of Canada:-

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

And it was received and signed for on the 13th Nov 2019.

However i still didn't receive the card and it's been almost 2 months.

So i filled out things online web form on the IRCC website, however they replied back saying that the concerned office did not receive the photographs which is cintradictory as i have the proof of receipt.

Please guide me on what to do and if i should send it to the POBOX mentioned in the letter as i am currently out of Canada.

JABen

Jan 3, 2020
I would give them a call, honestly. Talk to a real human in real time. That’s what I did when my PR card took forever, and they got it sorted.

lavidsou

Jan 3, 2020
I would give them a call, honestly. Talk to a real human in real time. That’s what I did when my PR card took forever, and they got it sorted.

Thanks for reply.
Can you help me with a number to call on from outside Canada

JABen

Jan 3, 2020

lavidsou

Jan 3, 2020
That I don’t know, I’m afraid. You *might* be able to get someone in Canada to help you, maybe set up a three-way call, or maybe calling via Skype can get around the geo-barrier. Also, if you’re outside Canada, meaning you left Canada before you got a PR card, you’ll need a PRTD to get back into Canada, and for that you need to go to a visa center. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-travel-document.html
I have until the end of January to resend the photos, do you suggest sending it to the PO Box or the courier address?