+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

sirliujin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
My wife's application timeline is as below. Still waiting for an update.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on November 18, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 24, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on January 24, 2022.
The ECAS status of my wife's application is changed to DM this morning. DM on March 2, 2022.

Reactions: thrissookkaran

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
Here's my timeline
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 31, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2022.
I should expect the card in 2 months then?

HNJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello Everyone, i applied for PR renewal for myself and my spouse. Mailed both the application in the same package to CIC. Here is my timeline,

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 20, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 25, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on February 25, 2022.
However, there is no correspondence received for my wife. Anyone having similar issue? Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you all.

HNJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
My timelines :
Applications received : Jan 10th 2022
AOR - Feb 9th 2022
Dm: Feb 9th 2022
Card mailed: Feb 22nd 2022
Card received: March 1st 2022

Three cards, mine, wife and daughter all received today.

thank you friends for all the support.
Do you mind me asking a question to you. Did you applied for renewal and do you get AOR's for all the applicants or just one?

spikyshotgun

Jul 26, 2020
Hello Everyone, i applied for PR renewal for myself and my spouse. Mailed both the application in the same package to CIC. Here is my timeline,

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 20, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 25, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on February 25, 2022.
However, there is no correspondence received for my wife. Anyone having similar issue? Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you all.
I am in a similar situation. We received AOR from my wife and daughter but no AOR for me. All applications were in the same packet. I can't even find my application using my UCI and last name. The same thing happened to a friend of mine. No communication about his wife's application though he could look up his own and his daughter's. But, they all received their PR cards together. Hopefully, it's the same for us.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Just called IRCC and the agent informed that my photos were accepted on 28th Feb. Any experience on when the card would be sent to production here on?

HNJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
I am in a similar situation. We received AOR from my wife and daughter but no AOR for me. All applications were in the same packet. I can't even find my application using my UCI and last name. The same thing happened to a friend of mine. No communication about his wife's application though he could look up his own and his daughter's. But, they all received their PR cards together. Hopefully, it's the same for us.
Good to know, thanks so much. Fingers crossed.

Feb 11, 2022
Just called IRCC and the agent informed that my photos were accepted on 28th Feb. Any experience on when the card would be sent to production here on?
How did you get through? Which options did you choose? I tried calling and was told they were too busy to transfer me. I’m going to try again!

IndianCitizen

Feb 27, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
30-07-2021
To guys who already got the PR cards. I have question. My ecopr date is 23-Feb-2022 and PR card application received date is 23-Feb-2022. Below is the PR card application status.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Question: Do we have to undergo each stage again? or this is the standard format they are using for the application irrespective of category?

G4L

Aug 8, 2017
Called the customer support number today and they told me that my application which was set to Decision Made since Nov 17th was approved in December. However, when they sent my application and others in my batch, there was no more ink in the printer and that's why it's delayed.

Now they have no idea when my card will be ready. This is ridiculous.

I also complained to them that I am unable to link my application with my GC Key and I think it's because it's asking for my City of Birth and that is not something I have provided and they told me to fill up a webform. Filled up the webform and got a response saying they'll only respond to urgent matters.

• Sad
Reactions: HNJ