+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

eee

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Hi ,

I sent my pr renewal application through canada post on Jan 20, 2022, but i dint receive any communication /acknowledgement till today.

when can i expect any information from cic ? any idea ?

Ananta13

Jan 12, 2017
BC
Hi ,

I sent my pr renewal application through canada post on Jan 20, 2022, but i dint receive any communication /acknowledgement till today.

when can i expect any information from cic ? any idea ?
I received an email from them on 17th feb. I sent out my application from BC on jan8. you should expect communication from them anytime next week.

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Today on 2022-Feb-19, I use the eCAS to check my status and it says Decision Made. Here is my timeline.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 23, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 11, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on February 11, 2022.
I too have same timeline like you. Please update me when you get updates for next steps.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Hi Everyone.

I got my PR 6 months ago and submitted my photo and address in portal ; but i have never recieved my FIRST pr card.

Called them and they said everything is okay , but card did not go for printing ...

I need to go back home country ( it is kind of urgent, but no proof ) ; is there any way to rush this process ?

BabyYoda

Nov 17, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
21-10-2021
Finally our process has come to an end!!!
Golden Email: 7 Dec 2021, replied immediately.
ECOPR : 8 Dec 2021
Photos rejected : mid January 2022. Resubmitted same day
Address accepted on EPortal: end of January 2022
Received reply from my follow up mail to Prairies email that cards were send to production on the 14th of February.
Received cards in mail 20th of February.
EPortal still indicate In Review.

All just in time for our travel plans the 26th.

I was not able to link to GCIS or ECAS so do not have much more detail.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting!!!

Reactions: Jenish9711

Jenish9711

Nov 18, 2021
Hello,
I tried linking my PR card application online, though I had the portal. I got my CoPR in Dec,2021.

Yesterday they sent me an email asking to resbumit the picture because “Face Area is too big/ too small”.
I sent them another picture yesterday itself. I just want to know has anyone gone through the same situation and have got their card.

Any help will be appreciated
Thanks,
Jenish

BabyYoda

Nov 17, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
21-10-2021
Hello,
I tried linking my PR card application online, though I had the portal. I got my CoPR in Dec,2021.

Yesterday they sent me an email asking to resbumit the picture because “Face Area is too big/ too small”.
I sent them another picture yesterday itself. I just want to know has anyone gone through the same situation and have got their card.

Any help will be appreciated
Thanks,
Jenish
Received our card in just less than a month after resubmitting pictures

BabyYoda

Nov 17, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
21-10-2021
Thank you, atleast I heard something positive, would mind telling when did you get request for resubmitting pictures and when did finally you got your cards?
Requested new photos mid January and received our cards in the mail today.
I was not able to link my profile so can not give you more details sorry.

Jenish9711

Nov 18, 2021
Requested new photos mid January and received our cards in the mail today.
I was not able to link my profile so can not give you more details sorry.
Well this helps too, I tried linking my application but its not getting linked. By the way congratulations on finally getting your cards.

benq

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, my friend recieve a letter from 2-case processing centre- PRC sydney NS, is that PR CARD?

ashikn

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Hi, as per ECAS my card was sent to my mailing address on 31st Jan 2022 but still I haven't received it. Any advise or anyone is facing the same issue? should I contact IRCC through web form and is there any way to get the tracking number from IRCC?

ashikn

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Hi, Anyone waiting for PR card to be sent since Jan 28th? Its been more than 4 weeks and I submitted a webform today. Hoping to get a reply soon.
Hi, Same situation. On my ECAS it was showing that it sent to my address on 31st Jan 2022 but still didn't get it. Should I contact through web form