+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
My application was delivered on Oct 19th and I still haven't received any acknowledgement. Is there a possibility it has been returned?

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
My application was delivered on Oct 19th and I still haven't received any acknowledgement. Is there a possibility it has been returned?
they don't work in sequence for sure , i have cases delivered with similar date and got AOR back in mid December , give it a week you should get the AOR

JoanneB

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
update
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 9, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 7, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 7, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on January 3, 2022.
First time renew, card expires on Feb 22nd.
also i called them on Dec 28th (they just told me in progress and wait).
and i have not got it in mail but probably this week? (I hope)
My hubby's received August 6, started processing November 8 and have heard nothing. Also a first time renewal. Here's hoping his is right behind yours!!! Did you get any messages about decision being made or did it just skip to card mailed?

JoanneB

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Submitted my PR card renewal application on 22 oct 2021 , still not received AOR anybody else in same timeframe.
It takes a couple of months to get correspondence. Once they start processing it, they will send a message letting you know they received it in October and have started processing it.

cohenbrother

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
My hubby's received August 6, started processing November 8 and have heard nothing. Also a first time renewal. Here's hoping his is right behind yours!!! Did you get any messages about decision being made or did it just skip to card mailed?
DM on the same day when they started processing , which was Nov 7th.
Maybe my call did some work for me, i told them that because the time already excecced the estimate processing time so just called to confirm if everything is fine.
and the woman just said yeah, just slow, please wait. did not sound very helpful, but the first working day they just mailed my card.
maybe you can try call them also.

JoanneB

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
My husband called yesterday so hopefully it sparks some movement. No DM showing on his - just “in process” this whole time. His daughter is getting married in the States soon - kind of worried it will interfere with our ability to easily get there - and back.

blue82339

Jan 5, 2022
I mailed my PR card renewal application on September 3, 2021, and it was delivered on September 7. Haven't heard anything yet. I see nothing on ECAS and when I called them, they said they have no record of the application in the system yet and told me to wait some more. I do have proof of delivery with a signature and can include that on the webform when I reach out to them once it's been 128 days since delivery. But it's a bit frustrating.

Anybody else from September or earlier who hasn't received AOR?

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Tried to connect to agent but unable to. Getting message related to high volume of calls and cant connect to agent. Anyone facing this ?

blue82339

Jan 5, 2022
Tried to connect to agent but unable to. Getting message related to high volume of calls and cant connect to agent. Anyone facing this ?
Yup, happened to me yesterday. I tried a few times and when I finally got through, the wait time to talk to an agent was 18 minutes. It might be shorter at 8 am when they open.

vin56

Jan 5, 2022
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 9, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 1, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 1, 2021.

anyone with same timeline.

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 9, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 1, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 1, 2021.

anyone with same timeline.
I have below timeline and waiting for further update for card mailed.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 13, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 15, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 15, 2021.

Reactions: vin56

Uthaya5959

Jan 5, 2022
Hi Everyone, this is UthayaKumar I have a query regarding the Copr, I got my portal link on 19th November 2021 and I uploaded the address and photo In the same day, I'm still waiting for my Copr it's more than 45 days now, does any one know how to follow up this or kindly assist me how to get this Copr

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Yup, happened to me yesterday. I tried a few times and when I finally got through, the wait time to talk to an agent was 18 minutes. It might be shorter at 8 am when they open.
Just now got hold of one agent. Got same update as below:

Everything looks good and approved, passed- forms, photos etc... The card is sent to production as per the update that he can see. No timelines he can give for card to be mailed out.
Keeping fingers crossed, let's see by when we get the card.
I think, couple of people got card mailed update in ECAS today and yesterday. Hopefully, will get soon..