+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
yes, they said they mailed my card on Dec 23 but I have not received it yet. Did anyone receive cards mailed last week?
Request you to please share timeline..
My timeline is as below. Waiting for fourth line update for PR card mailed on ECAS.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 13, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 15, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 15, 2021.

Sbs21

Aug 19, 2021
Hi,
How much time (apprx avg) it will take for the IRCC to send me AOR for PR renewal. I have mailed PR renewal applications(for me and my spouse) to NS and it reached there Nov 5th (Tracking mail is received).
I have a vacation travel plan in MArch'22 and the PR is expiring first week of Apr'22. Now I am worried whether to postpone the travel, as I don't want to start from canada without getting the new PR Card.
- And when I check the status with my UCI id , I get below results - IS this is how we get until we receive the email confirmation from IRCC ? OR when will we start seeing our status in the ECAS .. Pls confirm

- Has anybody who sent PR renewal applications in OCt'21 or NOV'21 already received the AORs ? So that I can await the same in next couple of weeks hopefully.

Status Check results :

"

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times

"

Aleks30

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Did you even read a couple of pages ago?
By the time of receipt of the application in NS + 2.5 ...... 3 months.
The consideration of your application will begin.
(if submitted URGENTLY, it will be faster).

immutable

Aug 5, 2013
Hi,
How much time (apprx avg) it will take for the IRCC to send me AOR for PR renewal. I have mailed PR renewal applications(for me and my spouse) to NS and it reached there Nov 5th (Tracking mail is received).
I have a vacation travel plan in MArch'22 and the PR is expiring first week of Apr'22. Now I am worried whether to postpone the travel, as I don't want to start from canada without getting the new PR Card.
- And when I check the status with my UCI id , I get below results - IS this is how we get until we receive the email confirmation from IRCC ? OR when will we start seeing our status in the ECAS .. Pls confirm

- Has anybody who sent PR renewal applications in OCt'21 or NOV'21 already received the AORs ? So that I can await the same in next couple of weeks hopefully.

Status Check results :

"

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times

"
Yes, there are messages with October timelines. Check previous pages, you will find a few.

My timeline, PR renewal application was received on Sep28. Decision Made on Dec 17. Waiting for further updates.

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Yes, there are messages with October timelines. Check previous pages, you will find a few.

My timeline, PR renewal application was received on Sep28. Decision Made on Dec 17. Waiting for further updates.
Did you call IRCC to check latest status on card? what did they say on status?

JoanneB

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
You decided not to risk airline flight
Yes. I'm not sure if they would have allowed him on the flight, but we weren't willing to take that chance. Originally, we were going to try, and then if they didn't allow it, he would book a last minute flight to Buffalo and I would pick him up the next day. Then with possible quarantine upon my return, we decided he didn't want to wait for me in Buffalo for possibly 3 days for my test result to come back. Again, we've been following the rules and didn't want his next renewal to have anything show that he entered Canada on an expired PR card. Ugh.

YVRBound

Oct 8, 2021
We’ve been waiting for an appointment to pickup our PR card since May 2021 (date of decision made). Does anyone know if the Etobicoke office is opened for card pickup?