+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Sania01

Oct 31, 2021
Received my card today in mail (Canada Post). Toronto application for PR card renewal
Congrats, when your status changed from in process to decision made and when u get the update for the mail once the status changed to decision made.

Can any body guide me how I can create the gckey account and how I can link my application.

anildelhi7

Dec 3, 2021
Congrats, when your status changed from in process to decision made and when u get the update for the mail once the status changed to decision made.

Can any body guide me how I can create the gckey account and how I can link my application.
Facing the same issue..please let me know too once you are able to do it..

Thanks

praxico

Dec 4, 2021
Hi All,

I applied for renewal application for myself and my family, application was received at Sydney, NS on 15th September 2021. I received Application receipt confirmation for all of us on 25th November. Now when I log in to Client Application Status my Permanent Resident Card Application Status shows Decision Made and then when I click on this status the following timelines appears.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 14, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 25, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 25, 2021.
The same status appears for everyone of us, I am confused that on one page it says Decision Made and then on the other page it says that processing of application has started on this date.

Can the members please explain based on their application status?

Thanks
Praxico

jtan1024

Nov 24, 2021
Ecopr on Aug 19, photo sent through online portal and approved,
still waiting for my first PR card.
Anyone on the same boat?

anildelhi7

Dec 3, 2021

I just linked my application..let me know how are you trying to link?

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
Hi All,

I applied for renewal application for myself and my family, application was received at Sydney, NS on 15th September 2021. I received Application receipt confirmation for all of us on 25th November. Now when I log in to Client Application Status my Permanent Resident Card Application Status shows Decision Made and then when I click on this status the following timelines appears.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 14, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 25, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 25, 2021.
The same status appears for everyone of us, I am confused that on one page it says Decision Made and then on the other page it says that processing of application has started on this date.

Can the members please explain based on their application status?

Thanks
Praxico
Few months ago when i renewed my card , what is shown to you is exactly what happened with me , in a week you should find new line about card mailed to you . please keep me updated when you receive your family cards , my wife application was received on Sep 30 so i am hoping to hear soon

Reactions: praxico

shonas

Jul 11, 2011
PR Card Renewal Applied Apr 06, 2021
Started Processing July 20, 2021

No info after that
Contacted two MP no repsonse

:confused:

Faiz Dogar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi.
Can i also get mp contact details of my area please..

621 langside ave, Coquitlam,BC, V3J0A8

I would really appreciate that .
Hi Anil, I know Calgary area and its some MP's name as I am a resident of Calgary myself. Sorry I dont know much about BC. Federal elections were few months ago, you might have seen posters of your MP few months ago during the election time.

kumar_montreal

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Ecas started to show the day after the documents got delivered to the office. Gckey never worked for me
ECAS shows the status from the date of delivery ? I sent the documents on 10 Nov 2021, delivered on 12 Nov 2021.
The ECAS displays 'application not found'. I used UCI number as the search criteria.
What criteria do you use for the search ?

praxico

Dec 4, 2021
ECAS shows the status from the date of delivery ? I sent the documents on 10 Nov 2021, delivered on 12 Nov 2021.
The ECAS displays 'application not found'. I used UCI number as the search criteria.
What criteria do you use for the search ?
You have to wait at least 8 weeks on an average once your application has been delivered to have its status apper in ECAS. My application was delivered on 14th of September and I received acknowledgement receipt via email on 25th of November and during this time I kept checking the status on ECAS and got the same message that application not found.

kumar_montreal

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
You have to wait at least 8 weeks on an average once your application has been delivered to have its status apper in ECAS. My application was delivered on 14th of September and I received acknowledgement receipt via email on 25th of November and during this time I kept checking the status on ECAS and got the same message that application not found.
Ok, Thanks for the information. How to link the GC Key to the application ?

prangr

May 5, 2014
did anyone here send in application early September (pr renewal)? Did anyone get any news yet? I got nothing, not even an AOR :/
I applied in late August (PR renewal). Received the AOR on Nov 12. PR card mailed on Nov 17! Really fast after AOR, I was surprised. Just saw my PR card in the mail today, but honestly, it has been a few weeks since I don't check my mail. I thought I was going to receive an email just like I did when they sent me the AOR.

I am now worried about my husband's renewal. We send our PR renewal application together in the same envelope and his is still in progress. Has anyone had the family renewal with different processing dates?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
PR Card Renewal Applied Apr 06, 2021
Started Processing July 20, 2021

No info after that
Contacted two MP no repsonse

:confused:
What do you mean no response? From the MP or IRCC? Also, make sure you contact your MP, the MP of your electoral district, and not any MP. Give IRCC a call tomorrow. It's likely that your PR card was sent for in-person pickup at the local office. They can confirm this when you call them.