+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Sania01

Oct 31, 2021
Anyupdate regarding pick up the card ? I m on decision made since 23 nov ecas shows decision made but gckey shows under process it’s urgent application
Im almost with the same time line, my application in decision made since Nov 27, 2021 whereas my entire family get the cards on Nov 4, 2021. How I can link gckey with my account and how I can see the details.

Secondly I read on this forum that first the gckey data update and than ecas, why under prices there and decision made there.

What extra details u get in gckey.

Aimen1234

Oct 26, 2021
Im almost with the same time line, my application in decision made since Nov 27, 2021 whereas my entire family get the cards on Nov 4, 2021. How I can link gckey with my account and how I can see the details.

Secondly I read on this forum that first the gckey data update and than ecas, why under prices there and decision made there.

I dnt knw y this happened with us no detail on gckey just under process

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
QUESTION- if I leave Canada without my PR card, I know I will need to apply for PRTD to come back. Can I Pick my PR card when I return to Canada or do I need to reapply?

qawsed222

Mar 4, 2015
So frustrated that I called the agent yesterday and they said returned application have to wait all over again although I already get AOR right away after I resent the application :(

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013

I don’t why ircc does that . For most of people they send card right away after decision made . For some they put in queue .

anildelhi7

Dec 3, 2021
Thank you! Yes it was.. i applied first with a normal application on sept 3 but I was scared I wouldnt get my card on time before my flight on february so i reapplied as urgent
So what happened to first application ? You need to withdraw first application? What was your reason for urgency? May be i can try urgent processing too?

muralie krishna

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 5, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 13, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 13, 2021.
  4. Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on November 6, 2021. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at an IRCC office.
  5. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 22, 2021.
I have not yet received the card to date and am not sure how long it will take for me to get the card. I called the customer service dept and was asked to wait 6 weeks before they can take any action.

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
felt to share this update, incase it helps anyone. applied renewal from Toronto. i am hoping to receive the card in 5-7 days from the mail out date as per trend noticed here. i will update once i do receive it.

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 23, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 29, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 29, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 30, 2021.
Received my card today in mail (Canada Post). Toronto application for PR card renewal