Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Congrats @ms453 !
This gives a glimpse of hope, my wife's DM was Oct 14th and radio silence since then.
Thank you! My application was highly delayed. If you have an urgent reason to travel - contact IRCC or your local MP.

Reactions: Nonialize

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Hi,

i mailed my application for PR renewal on Apr 24 and it was delivered on May 1 st. But when i check application status page , it says application received on Sept. 22. After that nothing happened and there is no acknowledgment of reciept. I only have item 1 on your list which is sept 22. I am wondering samething happens to you or not?

many thanks
They have been telling everyone 'there is an issue with your photo' but I think it's just something they made up. Contact IRCC using the webform

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Ircc is inconsistent. For some applicants they send the cards after decision made and for some they get stuck on decision made for a month or two for no reason .
Yup - I was stuck for two months for no discernible reason.

Hansell

Jan 29, 2015
My application was complete on November 15th but I have not received my PR card in the mail yet, is this usual or has my PR card been lost in the mail? If it is lost, who do I contact to send another card? Thank you

muralie krishna

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
My application was complete on November 15th but I have not received my PR card in the mail yet, is this usual or has my PR card been lost in the mail? If it is lost, who do I contact to send another card? Thank you
I am also almost in the same situation as you are. I was told the card was mailed on 11/22 but did not get anything till now. For those that see the status the GCKey do you have any messages at the bottom part of that page?

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
I am also almost in the same situation as you are. I was told the card was mailed on 11/22 but did not get anything till now. For those that see the status the GCKey do you have any messages at the bottom part of that page?
There are no messages in the bottom part of the page but under Document Status it does say the card has been mailed out. There is a document number (possibly the number on the PR card) which is entered against my UCI and passport number.

Sunshine2021

Oct 18, 2021
They have been telling everyone 'there is an issue with your photo' but I think it's just something they made up. Contact IRCC using the webform
Yes they told my local MP that too until I called IRCC directly and said there was no issue. It was very very strange as they also told me that my 'image issue' is a status that doesn't actually mean there's an image issue... very strange altogether.

I was supposed to fly out Dec 17th but i've resigned myself to the fact i will be spending Christmas here alone away from family back home.

Reactions: ms453

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Yes they told my local MP that too until I called IRCC directly and said there was no issue. It was very very strange as they also told me that my 'image issue' is a status that doesn't actually mean there's an image issue... very strange altogether.

I was supposed to fly out Dec 17th but i've resigned myself to the fact i will be spending Christmas here alone away from family back home.
Exactly- they're all in it together and are not being truthful to us about it. I'm due to fly out Dec 17 as well. My PR card has been sent in the mail I hope I receive it before then lol. I'm in Toronto.

Sunshine2021

Oct 18, 2021
Exactly- they're all in it together and are not being truthful to us about it. I'm due to fly out Dec 17 as well. My PR card has been sent in the mail I hope I receive it before then lol. I'm in Toronto.
Yes I hope you get your card, for me I have accepted it's not arriving and won't be seeing family.

The local MP office promptly closed the case when I pointed out the information I got from both sources was different and said ok just contact them yourself. My whole request to my local MP office was why it was taking so long when my status has been at 'complete' for over a month now.

Then the IRCC guy on the phone tripped himself up when he first said oh yeah i see a photo image issue since Nov 2nd and I asked when was I notified and he said oh you will be notified soon. He then put me on hold and came back and said actually there's no image issue at all. I wish I recorded the sheer incompetency of this conversation.

Reactions: Nonialize and ms453

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
felt to share this update, incase it helps anyone. applied renewal from Toronto. i am hoping to receive the card in 5-7 days from the mail out date as per trend noticed here. i will update once i do receive it.

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 23, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 29, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 29, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 30, 2021.

Reactions: JimSharp and ms453

srmocher

Apr 15, 2021
After submitting the photo and receiving eCOPR, when does the PR card application show up in GC? I'm not able to link it manually.

srmocher

Apr 15, 2021
You should link it to your GC key account. Otherwise, it will not show up.
What info are you entering to link the application to your account? I tried entering UCI and Family Name + Place of birth but it says no applications found. Does the place of birth need to match with what's in eCOPR?