Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 18, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 29, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on September 29, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 30, 2021.
Thank god this is over. Nevertheless my citizenship application is pending for 1.5 years but I will take this small victory today. At least I can enter and leave the country in peace. Applied from Toronto.

MapGia

Feb 24, 2016
PR card renewal application. I live in Mississauga. Other users have shared similar timeline too.

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 26, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 29, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 29, 2021.

Reactions: Nonialize

kumar_montreal

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
ECAS / GCKey - Is there any difference in the details shown ? I created a GC Key account and I log and enter the UCI/doc id etc to view the status of my file and ECAS also the same thing.... any difference between the two ?

ajitpal001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2021
having a flight doesn't fall under the urgency category unless your relative is very ill, you have to travel to work, etc.
yes i have leg fractur sinece last year i get major surgery in brampton hospital they put rod in my leg my leg is pain swell to much so my family doctor recmend me second opinian in india he give me madicaly note i attach with my ticket thanks

Reactions: CEC_Applicant

Sania01

Oct 31, 2021
I got a confirmation that I need to pick my PR card in person at my local ircc office.. Any idea by when I recieve an email to collect the same.. As I m in India, I also need to apply for PRTD to collect my card. Any estimate time which normally need to have the PRTD confirmation??
How u find out that u need to pick up physically, as my application in process start on 29 October with my family whereas all my family members status changed same day and they get card on November 4th 2921, whereas my application status changed to decision made on this Saturday and still no further update.

Secondly how I need to gc key to see the details of status, my application for renewal was through paper application

srmocher

Apr 15, 2021
PR approval email - Nov 25, 2021
IRCC account invitation - Nov 28, 2021
eCOPR in PR portal - Nov 30, 2021

PR card application - in review with IRCC

Nonialize

Jun 19, 2014
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 18, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 29, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on September 29, 2021.
Thank god this is over. Nevertheless my citizenship application is pending for 1.5 years but I will take this small victory today. At least I can enter and leave the country in peace. Applied from Toronto.
Congrats @ms453 !
This gives a glimpse of hope, my wife's DM was Oct 14th and radio silence since then.

Reactions: ms453

Akash20071986

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
How u find out that u need to pick up physically, as my application in process start on 29 October with my family whereas all my family members status changed same day and they get card on November 4th 2921, whereas my application status changed to decision made on this Saturday and still no further update.

Secondly how I need to gc key to see the details of status, my application for renewal was through paper application
I followed up on the id i already shared in last page or second last... They confirmed me..

Yaminikundra

Dec 1, 2021
Hi
I applied for PR card renewal in August for me and my family.
We all received AOR on Nov 15th and Decision Made was updated on the same day.

The status changed to "Complete" and message that cards are sent through mail on Nov 17th and Nov 18th for me and my daughter respectively and we received our PR cards after 4-5 days.

My husband's status still shows Decision Made and no information about mailing of cards . We all have our tickets booked for Dec 18th. Where should I contact??