+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
GUYS, PLEASE HELP! SHOULD I CALL CIC? I HAVE A FLIGHT BOOKED ON NOVEMBER 19TH TO VISIT MY FAMILY OVERSEAS
Do you have any updates on your PR card renewal? I remember we were in a similar situation. I don't have any updates yet; still waiting for their webform feedback.

jaspermorraine

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
Submitted end of August - nothing yet - no AOR, i cant even look up the status online, but i guess thats normal lately

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
My application is DM since Oct 29, no new update so far. When I click on DM status, it shows:

Approval Status Determined

Your application will be either approved or rejected. You will be informed of the decision.​

If your application is approved, you will be notified by mail within four weeks and invited to pick up your card at the IRCC office closest to you.​

If your application is rejected, you will be notified of the decision by mail.​
Does it mean that they will not mail the card directly to me? and I have to wait for a mail with instructions to pick up at the local office? It’s strange that I need to pick up the card, look like everyone else has the card mailed to them.
Not necessarily. I saw people having their cards mailed to them after 45 days after DM. Call them and check with them, though.

dgpatel

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
06-07-2016
Med's Request
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2018
Did you receive your card? Where do you live?
No. I am in GTA. Here is the ecas status.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 4, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 24, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on September 24, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 15, 2021.

Reactions: Nonialize

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Hey Guys by way of an update

PR Card renewal received : August 6th, 2021
AOR received : Nov16th 2021
Yet to see status in ECAS

jaspermorraine

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
Hey Guys by way of an update

PR Card renewal received : August 6th, 2021
AOR received : Nov16th 2021
Yet to see status in ECAS
Nice! I hope end of august will be completed soon too… this is taking forever :(

LittleLemon

Oct 21, 2021
My Cousin's Timeline (roughly)

eCOPR: Oct 8, 2021
PR Card update on GCKey that they have sent the card: Nov 16, 2021
---
My case
eCOPR: Aug 10, 2021
Photo and Address submission: Aug 10, 2021
Photo and Address approval: Aug 10, 2021
Until now (Nov 16, 2021), I still have no update about my PR card on GCKey.
--
IRCC is tricky that they may ignore the August approved PR.

Lar

Sep 12, 2017
Good morning,
Can someone please advise me? I submitted my paper application yesterday for PR renewal but after sending it, I realized an error in my application. Under Que 21 where the period to be assessed was written, I misinterpreted it as a period of my absence; so I wrote my time of absence instead of my eligibility period of 5 years. Can someone please advise me on how to correct this anomaly? All other information on my application is correct even my time within and outside Canada. The only error I have on my application is that period to be assessed. I would appreciate all the advice. Thanks

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Good morning,
Can someone please advise me? I submitted my paper application yesterday for PR renewal but after sending it, I realized an error in my application. Under Que 21 where the period to be assessed was written, I misinterpreted it as a period of my absence; so I wrote my time of absence instead of my eligibility period of 5 years. Can someone please advise me on how to correct this anomaly? All other information on my application is correct even my time within and outside Canada. The only error I have on my application is that period to be assessed. I would appreciate all the advice. Thanks
I would recommend two options

1. Send another application package
2. Send a web form to IRCC stating the error and the correction. Call them up and ask if they have received it and is there anything else you need to do

Get some more inputs from other folks on this channel just to make sure everything is good

Reactions: Lar

gsac13

Sep 7, 2021
Hello there, IRCC acknowledged that they received my PR renewal application and the current status shows that a decision was made on October 29th. 2021 . However, there hasn’t been any updates since then. I noticed a few people on this forum that received their AOR around the same time as I did and have received their pr cards already. Is this something that I should be worried about? Thanks

yong1890

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Here is my timeline guys

The status application actually shows "decision made", but when I clicked "decision made", it does not say anything about decision in the timeline yet.

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 23, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 15, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 15, 2021.

Reactions: mcgz

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Here is my timeline guys

The status application actually shows "decision made", but when I clicked "decision made", it does not say anything about decision in the timeline yet.

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 23, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 15, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 15, 2021.
Hi Yong

Did you check your status in ECAS? I got my AOR but since my ECAS is linked to my citizenship application status I cant see my PR card renewal . I got my AR today ( Nov 15th )