Oct 20, 2021
Hi.i applied on sep22 pr card renewal.
Any one knows when they mail .that they recieved my Application
Thanks

Godsdaughter

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
My Updated Timeline for Renewal
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 5, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 5, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 5, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 9, 2021.
Application Status as of today is Complete.

Reactions: ms453

gsac13

Sep 7, 2021
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 29, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 29, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 29, 2021.
  4. No updates since October 29th

Faiz Dogar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 29, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 29, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 29, 2021.
  4. No updates since October 29th
Hold tight, nothing to worry, my AOR Oct 22, since then status "in process". No further update since then. Its look like they are picking up some speed as processing days did not go up this week.

Godsdaughter

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
I have read in this thread somewhere, they ll mail your card to the mailing address which you provided on the application
The reason I asked was because I changed my address with them recently and it reflects on ECAS.
I just called IRCC and they confirmed the mailing address they have on file and it is the same as what's on ECAS. Thanks

Reactions: Faiz Dogar

Faiz Dogar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi may i ask you where is your location
Im in toroto mine also sent on november 1st
Still not recieved yet and my mailing address and home address are diffrent is this important ?
Hi Allen, dont worry, you ll get your card on the mailing address which you provided in the application. For some reason on ECAS you might see your old address from back home at the time when you applied for the PR

gsac13

Sep 7, 2021
Hold tight, nothing to worry, my AOR Oct 22, since then status "in process". No further update since then. Its look like they are picking up some speed as processing days did not go up this week.
Decision made was October 29th same day . Let’s hope I get it soon!

Taji_Singh

Aug 9, 2016
Hello folks
Good to see some positive news coming for may applicants.
My timeline also got updated
It says complete now
Applicantion received may 28
Dm and processing done 21st sept
Card sent out via mail November 9th
I ll keep posted when I receive the card

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello folks
Good to see some positive news coming for may applicants.
My timeline also got updated
It says complete now
Applicantion received may 28
Dm and processing done 21st sept
Card sent out via mail November 9th
I ll keep posted when I receive the card
Very happy for you! That was a long wait seriously.

Reactions: Taji_Singh

Uzi13

Apr 5, 2021
Anyone with application of initial PR Card applied in Jan-Apr 2021 at IRCC Ottawa received a card or any update?

Uzi13

Apr 5, 2021
Same here. Initial PR card. Sent to Ottawa office on April 22 and still no news…
I sent an email to the Immigration Minister office on Sep 15 2021 and one of the representative from his office got me back with this reply on last monday!
"
Thank you for your correspondence addressed to the Honourable Sean Fraser, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, concerning your Permanent Resident (PR) Card. I have been asked to respond to your concerns. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) records confirm that your PR Card is being processed at the PR Card Centre in Sydney. Please be assured that you will be contacted as soon as your PR Card has been finalized. "

When I talked with an IRCC Agent on phone last week she told me that my file is still at IRCC Ottawa so I'm not sure the representative from minister office is telling the correct information or it's just a simple generic template they use to reply to PR Card related questions!

Very frustrating process!:confused:

Shreenath2014

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
June 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 23, 2015
LANDED..........
In March 2016
Hi Everyone.. My PR renewal saga finally came to an end late last week ..

I had applied for urgent processing in first week of August for me, my wife and my kid.

I got renewed PR cards for my wife and kid in last week of August.. they met RO totally..

I was short of RO by 9 days - but that was because of my travel for Canadian Public Organisation.

My card was stuck and we had to cancel our tickets to India. I kept persuading with over 8 webforms, dozens of phone calls just to find out my card was processed in late September and sent for in-person pick up to Kitchener IRCC office.

There was no way I could reach to Kitchener IRCC, no phone, no email - I tried gate crashing one day without appointment nothing worked.. Wrote to my MP for help.. didn't work!! in the mean time phones and webforms continued (1 per week).

Finally I found an email id of kitchener IRCC from someone who took citizenship oath at Kitchener IRCC very recently... and that worked.. I sent mails and requests that please open the office and give me my PR that is with you since over a month and a half. Finally some kind hearted officer saw my mail (hopefully!!) and I got a call with an appointment.. and got my renewed PR card last week.

It's truly been exceptionally challenging and frustrating experience but thank god and that kind hearted officer that I got appointment and it was through.. only one peace of advise.. don't loose hope, keep trying, keep requesting - someone certainly listens persuasion and perseverance works.

My prayers to almighty that all of you who are in similar situation like me get your PR cards soon and happily travel. Amen.. stay blessed.. in case if I can help you anyways, please feel free to DM.