+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

catiaf

Jun 5, 2014
This is so frustrating
Mine ircc shows started application October 20th, no news since...
Tried to link account to GC, says couldn't find application... send a form requesting about it
In the mean time I called them! And the person that answered say " ok, I see your application. But you're not an urgent situation we are prioritizing the Afghanistan refugees! You have to check the status online".... hello!!?? She had my application right there why couldn't she just say what she sees?

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
me to iam wating for since 14 sep. DM no any update until to to todady pr renewal application 10may2021

iam so flusted i cancelled my ticket witch was 27oct.2021

i dont know whats wrong why we stuck DM
Same here! Application received May 14, processing start sep 9. No update yet. I enquired through my local MP office on oct 21 and IRCC said it’s in card processing unit, which I guess means card printing, but no update yet. If I don’t get update in next one week, I will be contacting my MP office again! They have already worked on Jun/ July application but no update on May application, maybe they lost our pictures or screwed up on May files :(

Reactions: catiaf

Hanataha

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
I have been waiting for my son pr card as well.when we called they told me its approved and waiting for a batch to be printed (AOR sept 28 and in process since then ). Do u have an idea how long this batch takes we already passes the 138 days pf processing
Hi, honestly I don't know how long this will take but as I noticed here there are few people like me who got processed in Sept and still on decision made until now

Sophia2021

Oct 7, 2021
I am waiting patiently for my families PR renewals, they received our applications via CP on July 27th nothing in the system yet, not worried as I see there are a lot of July's starting to be processed now. I noticed the check list that I originally sent in did not ask for copies of our expired cards, but some information I read say that copies of the cards to be included. I have been a PR for 35 years, work full time, pay taxes and never leave the country except for my 3-4 week vacations that work allows me. Do you think my application will be sent back for not having copies of the expired cards???

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I am waiting patiently for my families PR renewals, they received our applications via CP on July 27th nothing in the system yet, not worried as I see there are a lot of July's starting to be processed now. I noticed the check list that I originally sent in did not ask for copies of our expired cards, but some information I read say that copies of the cards to be included. I have been a PR for 35 years, work full time, pay taxes and never leave the country except for my 3-4 week vacations that work allows me. Do you think my application will be sent back for not having copies of the expired cards???
Indeed they ask for copies of the expired cards, although on the check list it's oddly not mentioned. Someone reported they didn't include copies, and they processed their file. But I am not sure if it's the norm or the exception.

Ishan Rpht

Oct 24, 2021
Urgent process for PR card renewal:
Application sent via FedEx express Oct 14
Delivered Oct 15
AOR : Oct 18
Decision made Oct 25
PR card Mailed : Oct 28
Received in Mail: Nov 1

Reactions: catiaf

andreap27

Oct 8, 2021
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 20th.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 14th, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on Sept <4th, 2021. ( Decision Made)
  4. Received the card today dated october 23rd on the system still decision made

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016

Hanataha

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 20th.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 14th, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on Sept <4th, 2021. ( Decision Made)
  4. Received the card today dated october 23rd on the system still decision made
Congrats! Which city do u live?

Reactions: Tp

Sophia2021

Oct 7, 2021
Indeed they ask for copies of the expired cards, although on the check list it's oddly not mentioned. Someone reported they didn't include copies, and they processed their file. But I am not sure if it's the norm or the exception.
Thank you for your reply. I am hoping they don't send that applications back just for that or at least as to submit copies instead. Here is hoping they process it with no issues :)