+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

ajitpal001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I need some information on the people who applied for their initial PR Card in between January-April 2021 at IRCC Ottawa office!
Did anyone of you receive your Card and any sort of update so far!?
Recently I sent an email to the IRCC Ottawa office and they told me that they are processing December 2020 applicants while one of my friend received the call from IRCC Ottawa office and they told her they are currently processing January 2021 applicants!
I applied for card on April 16th 2021 and so far they didn't do anything. No photo processing or nothing.
Anybody in the same situation here?
I appreciate if you can provide your response on this message.
are you applied pr card for renewal

Hanataha

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
My timelin

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 6, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 15, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 15, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on October 25, 2021.

The card was received on Oct 28, 2021. Applied from Ontario.
Hi, do u have a straightforward application with no travel histories for the past 5 yrs? Thanks

Hanataha

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
me to iam wating for since 14 sep. DM no any update until to to todady pr renewal application 10may2021

iam so flusted i cancelled my ticket witch was 27oct.2021

i dont know whats wrong why we stuck DM
We are in the same situation. Mine was received on May 31 and waiting since Sept 20. Do u have straightforward application with no travel histories?

gsac13

Sep 7, 2021
My application status:
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 29, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 29, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 29, 2021
  4. Decision made on the same day they started processing my application
Is this a good sign?

Oct 9, 2021
I sent my application in September and I need to travel end of November, I don't think I will get it before but I am leaving anyways and when I get will apply for a travel document to come back as urgent. Wish me luck and will get it on time will give you an update. This is so frustrating and create lots of anxiety.

Reactions: catiaf

ajinfy

Oct 15, 2021
The mystery continues..

My wife has received her AOR on October 14th, my AOR was on October 9th.

Her application on ECAS is found and showing decision made, the last line shown there is that they started processing it on October 14th.

Back to my ECAS, almost 3 weeks after I got my AOR, No application found on ECAS! No matter how many times I try, double or triple check the info I enter, just nothing.

I have signed up for a GC key, entered my info and then it shows "no applications to link".

It is frustrating - I think all I can do now is to wait till 138 days pass from the day they received my application, should be around November 10th, and submit a webform then see..
We are on the same boat. I received my AOR 14th Oct, cannot find my case on ECAS.

Reactions: Nonialize

tukhuk

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I need some information on the people who applied for their initial PR Card in between January-April 2021 at IRCC Ottawa office!
Did anyone of you receive your Card and any sort of update so far!?
Recently I sent an email to the IRCC Ottawa office and they told me that they are processing December 2020 applicants while one of my friend received the call from IRCC Ottawa office and they told her they are currently processing January 2021 applicants!
I applied for card on April 16th 2021 and so far they didn't do anything. No photo processing or nothing.
Anybody in the same situation here?
I appreciate if you can provide your response on this message.
Same here. Initial PR card. Sent to Ottawa office on April 22 and still no news…

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
My application status:
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 29, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 29, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 29, 2021
  4. Decision made on the same day they started processing my application
Is this a good sign?
Congrats, 99.9% of chance it means your application is approved and is now sent for printing. You can expect it to be mailed out soon.

Doctor egypt

Jun 9, 2015
Don't worry maybe we will be in the same batch for card printing. I pray our cards will come out soon.
I have been waiting for my son pr card as well.when we called they told me its approved and waiting for a batch to be printed (AOR sept 28 and in process since then ). Do u have an idea how long this batch takes we already passes the 138 days pf processing

Reactions: Hanataha

uvsrsk

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-08-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
We received AOR today, but I'm unable to view any information on ECAS for our applications. Does any one have similar issue with ECAS ?