+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Received on June 28. The application got returned today (Oct 19) due to question 21 (travel history) is missing.....

I thought if I authorize IRCC to access the data from border services I could leave the travel history blank??

Must I complete that?
You have to finish that part. Even they have access to your entry info, they want to see your own account to see if you are being honest about your record.

qawsed222

Mar 4, 2015
You have to finish that part. Even they have access to your entry info, they want to see your own account to see if you are being honest about your record.
Thanks also I checked NO to authorize IRCC to access my CRA income tax. Would that be an issue? Thanks

G4L

Aug 8, 2017
I submitted my PR renewal application and according to Canada post tracking IRCC received it on August 16th. However, I have not received any update or AOR from IRCC.

I submitted a web form but I got the typical bs about Afghanistan is resulting in further delays. Does anyone know what I can do to get an update?

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I submitted my PR renewal application and according to Canada post tracking IRCC received it on August 16th. However, I have not received any update or AOR from IRCC.

I submitted a web form but I got the typical bs about Afghanistan is resulting in further delays. Does anyone know what I can do to get an update?
It is way too early for you to receive your AOR. You can expect it some time in December-January.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
My fiancee and I want to have our honeymoon in January. I'm assuming I'm out of luck?
Not really, I only gave an observation based on the recent report on this thread. But given now late June and early July applicants are getting AORs, I do think the chance for you to hear something late Nov to early Dec is quite high. Really hope you can receive your card before Christmas so your honeymoon can then go ahead!;)

cocoduro

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Have you tried the webform?
I haven't.. should I count the days from the date they received my application? because it says that they started processing it only 33 days ago (which is the same date DECISION MADE was reached). They received my application on June 1st

cocoduro

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
The current average processing time for PR renewal is 137 days (from the moment your application reached their mail room until DM). If it's been more than 137 days, then it's worth giving them a call, especially because you've had a DM in your status for more than a month. All the best!
My package reached their office on June 1st (141 days).. should I call then or sent webform?

ajitpal001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2021
They received my application on June 1st. AOR September 17th. DM September 17th. Nothing since...
me to stuck DM 3RD WEEK OF SEP I SEND MASSAGE TO TIME WEBFORM NO USE FULL EVEN I HAVE TO GO 27OCT BACK HOME MY TICKET CONFIRMED

I DONT KNOW I WILL RECEIVED MY CARD BEFORE THAT DATE

Cloudman2021

Oct 20, 2021
I am wondering if anybody applied from Toronto for PR renewal in April 2021 received the card.
I have been waiting after multiple u successful attempts to get hold of an agent to know the latest status like others. I deliberately want to travel in November, but I don’t think I will fit into the urgent processing criteria.

was anybody successful in reaching out to an agent to know the status of April applications ? Received applicants, Please share your timeline if possible.

We received your application for a permanent resident card on Apr 26, 2021.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 19, 2021.
  • We started processing your application on August 19, 2021.
  • The status has been in Decision Made for the last 4-6 weeks