+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

K_11

Aug 23, 2014
Hi,

I did apply for PR card renewal on an urgent basis, AOR Oct 06 but I am not able to see an online status yet. Has anyone applied on an urgent basis and been able to see online status? or received the card or got the message that the card has been mailed?

Thanks
I did. Use your the application number from your AOR to request an update using the webform.

I did and my next update (same day as the reply to the webform) was that they sent my card through the mail.

NbaHlx

Apr 11, 2021
I did. Use your the application number from your AOR to request an update using the webform.

I did and my next update (same day as the reply to the webform) was that they sent my card through the mail.
Thank you very much for the reply.

Reactions: K_11

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Not necessarily true.

I applied as urgent with reasoning being moving back to non-remote work environment and upcoming flights which would stop me from being able to do so and my application was approved as urgent.
move back from non-remote environment from outside Canada to Canada?

Last edited:

Brian2015

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
I don't think you can reapply in this case, and I am not sure if you can apply for a PRTD since you card would valid, but it's not with you because you need to pick it up. It's an added hurdle by IRCC. Do you meet the requirements for your renewal application, and have work history in Canada ... etc?
Get some one to post your pr card to you.

Brian2015

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
I applied on 5th of June. I have received no AOR email, who or how do I contact IRCC. Its an absolute disgrace that the expired PR cards were not giving an extension of 12 or 18 months due to covid.

Reactions: Tp

cocoduro

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Hey guys, this might be a stupid question however when should one call CIC?
My status has been stuck on DM since September 17th. Would this be grounds to give them a call?
Thanks!

ajitpal001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2021
Hey guys, this might be a stupid question however when should one call CIC?
My status has been stuck on DM since September 17th. Would this be grounds to give them a call?
Thanks!
yes mine to aor 14 sep, then next week DM SO after that nothing i massage also throw web they only urgent enquariers we are busy to something afganistan i apply 5 may 2021 i dont know when they send it

NbaHlx

Apr 11, 2021
Hello, I got AOR on the same day and till I cannot see anything when I go to check application status. 3 days ago someone also here told me he/she has same issue. So, you are not alone. Just now I checked and still cannot see anything!! May be officer didn’t update on ECAS. Don’t know what’s the current status of the card. Good luck!!
Hi,

Did you able to see your status online? or link the application to my CIC account?

K_11

Aug 23, 2014
i did massage throw webform last week they reply and said only urgent enquaries

we are also urgents
I got two replies. The first one was a generic reply saying they are currently prioritizing replies etc. The second one was a confirmation that my application was approved as urgent.

Reactions: Tp