+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Doctor egypt

Jun 9, 2015
Me & my wife PR renewal status :

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 17, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 29, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on September 29, 2021.
My wife did not receive AOR but shows that they have started the processing. Status for both of us shows Decision Made
How did u know they started processing her application

bhrathans

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
India
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014 and DD Charged on 11-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-05-2015
Nomination.....
PER received 24.02.2015
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015 and uploaded on 25-05-2015 and TL 02-06-2015
Interview........
Decision Made - 05-08-15
Passport Req..
07-08-2015 at 01:29 PM
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
How did u know they started processing her application
Hi,

Her online status says "We started processing your application on September 29, 2021."

Thanks

Aleks30

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
  • We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 16, 2019.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 17, 2019.
  • We started processing your application on August 17, 2019.

• The application was then forwarded to the local office in Vancouver. There was no answer from Vancouver. At all. Application submitted in August 2019 for renewal Pr card . From 2019 -status "in process" .
  • What's happening? The central office of IRCC has been answering for 2 years -" wait. "
  • Where to complain?
    All answers from IRCC are the same. -"WAIT. We don't know why they don't do anything.".
    For more than 2 years
  • .In Vancouver, no one even considered the application. And there is not a single response from Vancouver!
  • What to do?
  • At the beginning, IRCC replied - sorry .. COVID 19.
    Then - sorry ... we are busy with refugees from Afghanistan!
    It seems that IRCC just wants people to leave Canada. It's impossible to live without a valid PR card.A valid card is required for health insurance .... for a car license ...I explained all this to IRCC in in emails. And in response .. -""Sorry ,, you need to wait!""
    And more than 2 years the same - "in process" And not a single answer from Vancouver!
  • What to do?

Last edited:

naren7878

Aug 22, 2021
Hi,
I got CoPR on Aug 19, 2021, and submit the PR card application through the web portal in Etobicoke. My friends got their PR cards within 2 weeks but I am still waiting on it. Next month, I am going to India. Does anyone know what is the processing time for PRTD applications in India?
4-8 weeks.

sanahuq

Feb 19, 2021
Hi,

Her online status says "We started processing your application on September 29, 2021."

Thanks
Hi there,

Thanks for posting an update, good luck with the rest of the process.

Can you please confirm after how many days of receiving AOR you were able to check online status? I received AOR today (received application package on 17th June) however online status shows no record found.

I am wondering we have to give it a day for the system to get updated. Possibly I will be able to check the online status tomorrow.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Hi there,

Thanks for posting an update, good luck with the rest of the process.

Can you please confirm after how many days of receiving AOR you were able to check online status? I received AOR today (received application package on 17th June) however online status shows no record found.

I am wondering we have to give it a day for the system to get updated. Possibly I will be able to check the online status tomorrow.
You will see your status tomorrow morning. Congrats on your AOR!

chquin1

Oct 1, 2021
Hi there,

Thanks for posting an update. Its highly likely that Decision Made means everything is done on your file, you may give them a call early morning tomorrow to see it the card/s has/ve been mailed out.

Our application was received on Jun 17th. Waiting for an AOR anxiously.

Good luck with the rest of the process.
I got my application received on Jun 17th as well, Currently still haven't received the AOR and cannot check my status on the website. Did you get any updates yet? Thanks.

chquin1

Oct 1, 2021
Hi Guys,

Here's my PR card renewal timeline if it helps anyone.

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 8, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 24, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on September 24, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on September 28, 2021.
Hi I was just wondering is the receiving date on the website actually consistent with the date the mail delivered by checking your carrier tracking number. Or some delay on that two dates? Thanks.

sanahuq

Feb 19, 2021
I got my application received on Jun 17th as well, Currently still haven't received the AOR and cannot check my status on the website. Did you get any updates yet? Thanks.
We received an AOR today only and not able to check status online.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
There's no logical order on when one will receive an AOR when the delivery date is similar. I would assume you would get it in the coming days ahead.

Reactions: sanahuq