+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

gppt

Jun 15, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I just got AOR today
They received my application on Jun 25, 2021. Just sharing with everyone here incase it helpful!

Reactions: Elchinec

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I just got AOR today
They received my application on Jun 25, 2021. Just sharing with everyone here incase it helpful!
I applied after you by 2 weeks. Does this mean I will receive my AOR in 2 weeks? Your AOR is faster the the average which is 4 months

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I just got AOR today
Plz...so many april and may applications pending.. it seems they are working on May 15 and after applications...and you say you received AOR.....ahhhhhh. Happy for you...yes yes its helpful

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Bro I am sorry for asking so many questions!
just wondering what did you answer for the reason of the application. The choices are to obtain the first card, replace a stolen card or renew the card. In my case non is true because I am applying to change the name in my cardo_O.
also, we shouldn't complete the last part for information on the stolen cards (solmen declaration) right? I really appreciate your help.

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
just wondering what did you answer for the reason of the application. The choices are to obtain the first card, replace a stolen card or renew the card. In my case non is true because I am applying to change the name in my cardo_O.
also, we shouldn't complete the last part for information on the stolen cards (solmen declaration) right? I really appreciate your help.
I recently received my replacement card with name change. I applied under renewal as there is no drop down option for our category. You don’t need to fill any information on the stolen card column. Hope my feedback help.

Reactions: Lizer

archanajossy

Aug 2, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2019
Doc's Request.
27-07-2019
Nomination.....
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
14-08-2019
Med's Done....
21-11-2019
Passport Req..
09-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2020
LANDED..........
25-11-2021
Hi, I hold a COPR (expiring on Dec 2nd 2021). I am planning my travel around end of October. However, i need to return to India as I have some unfinished affairs here. I understand the new PR card will take close to 128 days to get. Can I travel before receiving my PR card? If so, how can I travel back without PR card?

Reactions: Thankfulandgrateful

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
I recently received my replacement card with name change. I applied under renewal as there is no drop down option for our category. You don’t need to fill any information on the stolen card column. Hope my feedback help.
Thank you very much!!
we became pr only about 4 months ago.
for adress history and work experience we just put information about this period. Just to confirm with you friend; don't want the application be returned and wait for long again.

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thank you very much!!
we became pr only about 4 months ago.
for adress history and work experience we just put information about this period. Just to confirm with you friend; don't want the application be returned and wait for long again.
Yes, you need to fill in the address history, work & educational history information. Most importantly to attach all the documents as stated on the checklist. Also ensure you have a copy of Canadian Name Change Certificate as they will not accept the name change certificate from your home country. As that had happened to my case and I have to get one done here and my application was delayed for a month due to this reason. Fortunately, they did not return or reject my application.

Reactions: Lizer

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Yes, you need to fill in the address history, work & educational history information. Most importantly to attach all the documents as stated on the checklist. Also ensure you have a copy of Canadian Name Change Certificate as they will not accept the name change certificate from your home country. As that had happened to my case and I have to get one done here and my application was delayed for a month due to this reason. Fortunately, they did not return or reject my application.
Thanks! Happy that you done all the process without much delays. My husband and daughter changed their names hear in Alberta and already have their certificates.

Reactions: Julfox

bilal4482

Aug 17, 2021
you need to select renew the card. yes you don’t have to complete the stolen card part.

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi guys. Is this an AOR or just notification that they got the docs?

sorry don’t know how to attach pics so just copy/pasting text from email:

subject:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about R30****** Correspondence Id: 2-70********

Text:
UCI:******

This confirms that your application for your Permanent Resident card has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/09/16.
NAME ********

When should I contact IRCC?

You must notify Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;
  • Decision to withdraw your application;
  • Change of contact information: e-mail, mailing address, telephone number;
  • You found your lost PR card - application for replacement is in process, card must be destroyed, replacement application not yet in process.

Reactions: Forinfo

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018

subject:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about R30****** Correspondence Id: 2-70********

Text:

This confirms that your application for your Permanent Resident card has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/09/16.
NAME ********

You must notify Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

• You found your lost PR card - application for replacement is in process, card must be destroyed, replacement application not yet in process.
This is AOR.

Reactions: Azimuss and Forinfo

_neil

Apr 30, 2016

subject:

Text:

NAME ********

Do you know what AOR means?