+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hey guys
I received my PR CARD today.
It was very fast. I sent my photo to Montreal office on july 21 and got the card today

saranya21

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hi guys

I am planning to travel outside Canada and my PR application is in process for renewal. I submitted in May and I still have no update on that. If I leave Canada , is it possible to apply a PRTD from India now for entering Canada back? And is it ok to apply if PR card is still in process?

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Hi guys

I am planning to travel outside Canada and my PR application is in process for renewal. I submitted in May and I still have no update on that. If I leave Canada , is it possible to apply a PRTD from India now for entering Canada back? And is it ok to apply if PR card is still in process?
Saranya, you might trying searching the forum with some details of what you asked - I vaguely remember reading about this previously, as our VIP members commented on this very thing previously.

saranya21

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Saranya, you might trying searching the forum with some details of what you asked - I vaguely remember reading about this previously, as our VIP members commented on this very thing previously.
sure. Thankyou, but please ping me if you get any info

fouadin

May 13, 2021
Application for PR renewal

received on Jan 18,2021 from Canada Post.

never heard anything from IRCC

not even AOR

should I worry ?

Thanks

hi, im facing same scenario, been one month since my application was received via canada post and didnt hear anything yet.
what happened with you

fswaspirant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hi guys

Yes you should be able to. In case you are traveling to India - there is a seperate thread discussing PRTD : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/processing-time-of-prtd-application-submitted-electronically-by-email-vac-closed-india.690791/page-111

s.jagjit

Jul 18, 2016
Application Recd 26 April 21 and AOR today on 23 Aug 21 in morning , when can i link the application to IRCC account ?