+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

safeely

Apr 27, 2021
My timeline :

Renewal PR application sent from Edmonton : April 25th 2021
Delivered to Sydney : April 29th 2021
AOR : 19 - August 2021

Also submitted urgent processing application this week with additional documents.

shahkunalm

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2016
I received AOR today on Aug 18.

“This confirms that your application for your Permanent Resident card has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/04/19.”
DM 2021/08/19

Ashuani

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
Finally I got my Aor mail on 19 aug for pr renewal
Date of receipt: 21 st April
But i am unable to check any status as it is not able to locate my application with UCI no... Is this normal ?

shahkunalm

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2016
Finally I got my Aor mail on 19 aug for pr renewal
Date of receipt: 21 st April
But i am unable to check any status as it is not able to locate my application with UCI no... Is this normal ?
Yes, should be able to log on tomorrow/Monday

Ashuani

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
Yes, should be able to log on tomorrow/Monday
When should I expect that the card will be received by mail? If u have a rough idea

safeely

Apr 27, 2021
My timeline :

Renewal PR application sent from Edmonton : April 25th 2021
Delivered to Sydney : April 29th 2021
AOR : 19 - August 2021

Also submitted urgent processing application this week with additional documents.
Decision made : 20-August-2021

Oct 22, 2020
Hi All, for people who there status is stuck "IN PROCESS" any advise my application is showing in process since June 30th but both my kids got DM and one of them application has been completed and card was delivered first week of August, I ran out of ideas we have already reached out to our MP but they stated they can not do anything just get updates from IRCC. I am in total frustration not sure what to do next have been waiting for long time now and nothing is changing and no hope.
I have no problem with RO as we are renewing our cards after staying more than three years which cover the eligibility not sure what to do.

please advise if you have suggestions, i have already applied for PRDT for my spouse as she had to travel and not able to come back now.

SheikhAhmed

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hi All, for people who there status is stuck "IN PROCESS" any advise my application is showing in process since June 30th but both my kids got DM and one of them application has been completed and card was delivered first week of August, I ran out of ideas we have already reached out to our MP but they stated they can not do anything just get updates from IRCC. I am in total frustration not sure what to do next have been waiting for long time now and nothing is changing and no hope.
I have no problem with RO as we are renewing our cards after staying more than three years which cover the eligibility not sure what to do.

please advise if you have suggestions, i have already applied for PRDT for my spouse as she had to travel and not able to come back now.
Did you try raising a webform? It takes a while to get a response (I am still waiting almost since 11 days now) but apparently it does put attention to your case and they can give you explanation for your delay.

Oct 22, 2020
Did you try raising a webform? It takes a while to get a response (I am still waiting almost since 11 days now) but apparently it does put attention to your case and they can give you explanation for your delay.
I raised couple of cases got generic reply that
I raised couple of cases everything get same reply:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Permanent Resident Card

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 26, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 28, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on July 28, 2021.
3 applications were sent in the same envelope.
Now have eCAS access and decision made for 2/3, still in process for the 3rd...hopefully should catch up in a few days.
An update here.

2 of the 3 applications now say Complete on eCAS. The 3rd is still In Process, which I assume is related to medical surveillance on their COPR (successfully completed, so I guess they need time to verify...no document requests so far).

Received 1 PR card today (GTA).

SheikhAhmed

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
I raised couple of cases got generic reply that

I raised couple of cases everything get same reply:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
I just stalked your old postings and you seemed to have gotten your aor fairly quickly after the applications being recieved. Did you by any chance apply it for urgent processing? If so it could be the case that you didn't qualify for urgent processing and hence your and your wife's application was put in the normal queue (they are processing mid april applications right now) and that is IF you sent it for urgent processing.

SheikhAhmed

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
An update here.

2 of the 3 applications now say Complete on eCAS. The 3rd is still In Process, which I assume is related to medical surveillance on their COPR (successfully completed, so I guess they need time to verify...no document requests so far).

Received 1 PR card today (GTA).
did you get dm for all of them?