Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
I am having the same issue, they have my new home address but my old mailing address listed. I have filled out the change of address form 3 times now but it has been over 3 weeks and it still hasn't been updated. I tried to contact them using the web-form and they were useless and just said "it will be mailed to you".

If the card is sent to your correct address, can you please let me know as that will offer some reassurance for me! Fingers crossed it comes to the correct address for you.

Thanks
I will let you know

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
I don't know :( I assumed that it would be updated on my profile but I just checked and it says my card was mailed out yesterday but it still showed my old address as my mailing address so I have no idea which address they sent it to, very stressful.
Same here,

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
@Emmzii28

I enquired about my old address through a friend, and got to know my card has been delivered to the old address. IRCC did not update my address wven though i sent a webform. Thats a big problem. However luckily i got hold of my card but it can not always be the case.
**********************************************************************************************************************************
Bottom line is i got my card, but it was sent to an address where i used to live two years ago.

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Application Status: Complete
Application Received: 8th April 2021
AOR-29th July 2021
DM-29July 2021
Card mailed: August 10 2021
Card Received: Aug 13,2021

Reactions: Amer8796

Adi_16

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife’s pr card renewal, ecas status could be seen from 13th august and it said:
Application Status: Decision Made
Application Received: 23rd April 2021 (this was the date package was delivered)
We started processing on 11th August, 2021.

But she did not receive the aor email at all!

Plus, we had submitted webform for address change and have got confirmation that they received the request and it was “forwarded to the concerned department” but still in ecas status, our old address was shown.
There was an option to update it there which we have filled up and submitted the address change again. Worst case, we still have mail forwarding to new address so hoping that card will be received in due course.

elman50205

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Can somebody confirm this is the standard definition of the status. Not everyone has to go to IRCC office to pick up the card.

Definition of Decision made says: your application will either be approved or Rejected. You will be informed of the decision.
IF you r application is approved, you will be notified by mail in 4 weeks and invited to pick up your card at IRCC office closest to you.
If your application is rejected, you will be notified of the decision by mail.
Most people recieve in mail , unless randomly selected to pick it up

Orgcom

Feb 27, 2020
Most people recieve in mail , unless randomly selected to pick it up
I don’t think it’s random. I believe, they look at current location of a person when they check his/her physical presence.

I sent docs for PR renewal in March. Have more than 1095-day presence is a 5-year window, but currently live outside Canada. Gave the address of my friends. DM more than one month ago. When contacted, received email that my card was being printed. Nothing since than. I believe I was “randomly” chosen to pick it up from the local office…

elman50205

Star Member
May 19, 2021
I don’t think it’s random. I believe, they look at current location of a person when they check his/her physical presence.

I sent docs for PR renewal in March. Have more than 1095-day presence is a 5-year window, but currently live outside Canada. Gave the address of my friends. DM more than one month ago. When contacted, received email that my card was being printed. Nothing since than. I believe I was “randomly” chosen to pick it up from the local office…
Hi of course some cases will be requested to that if they have some discrepancy in their file - however this not remove the random selection as well.

Doctor egypt

Jun 9, 2015
@Emmzii28

I enquired about my old address through a friend, and got to know my card has been delivered to the old address. IRCC did not update my address wven though i sent a webform. Thats a big problem. However luckily i got hold of my card but it can not always be the case.
**********************************************************************************************************************************
Bottom line is i got my card, but it was sent to an address where i used to live two years ago.
Hello i sent my pr card renewal application and still waiting for AOR.how will i know they have my newest address regarding that this is the address mentioned in my pr card renewal application

thank u

Kanusaab22

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I applied mine on april 19 my courier confrims that they delivered my application on april 19 still no update waiting on AOR anyone having same issue for same week of april

Kanusaab22

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
applied mine on april 19 my courier confrims that they delivered my application on april 19 still no update waiting on AOR anyone having same issue for same week of april