N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Included with application
Interview........
waived
Renewal? Did you receive your AOR yet?
Yes renewal, AOR received 61 days ago, otherwise I shouldn’t be able to link the application as I know

fswaspirant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
I sent our application for pr renewal (wife, 2 kids and mine) June 21 via canada post - with tracking. Only proof I have at this time is the "mail delivered" status via canada post. Based on the posts here, it seems that, the first acknowledgment from IRCC, is really when they send you an AoR (or return the application in case of errors) - which seems to be + /- 90 days from the receipt. Is that right?

SheikhAhmed

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
I sent our application for pr renewal (wife, 2 kids and mine) June 21 via canada post - with tracking. Only proof I have at this time is the "mail delivered" status via canada post. Based on the posts here, it seems that, the first acknowledgment from IRCC, is really when they send you an AoR (or return the application in case of errors) - which seems to be + /- 90 days from the receipt. Is that right?
Yesss sir

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
110 days seem to be a safe estimate. You can expect something by maybe mid October. (An observation based on the forum)

APKN

Jul 4, 2021
Hv u tries to reach them?
I have sent couple of webforms and everytime I have got a generic reply saying they have received it and is in process. Not sure what are they processing since March. Tried calling IRCC but my call just doesn't connect. I don't know what else to do.

APKN

Jul 4, 2021
Was it one application or multiple in a package? Also did you check your mail? Somebody’s application was returned the other day with almost the same timeline
It was a single application. I have sent couple of webforms and they have me a generic reply saying they have received it and it is in process.

highbreed22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
FAM
Hi guys just an update on my renewal. I got aor last Jul 30 (rcvd app april 8 at sydney) and checked today it is already DM. My problem is that the mailing address reflected is the one I used 2 yrs ago when I was in my home country. Will that cause problem? Or should I contact them of the mistake? Thanks!

Captaincool

Apr 3, 2019
I received my application back today. I will have to resend it, my fault. I didn't ensure the full Bio-data page of my passport was visible.

But what really bugs me is they received my application on April 6th and had my letter of rejection typed up on July 19, and it arrived to me today. Why did it take 3 months to see that one page was not fully visible?

I am going to ensure this time I have tracking on it and expedite the mailing, but I am realizing now, I wont have this in time for my trip end of September. Is there a way to possibly get their attention and have this processed quicker?

Your application for a Permanent Resident card is not complete and therefore is being fully returned to you for the following reasons:

Other: The copy of your Primary Identification has missing information or is incomplete. Please provide a full copy of the Bio-data page of your passport including the Machine-Readable Zone (MRZ) located at the bottom of the page.

Applications dated more than 90 days before being received by IRCC will require that you update your absences, re-sign and re-date the application, otherwise the application will be returned as incomplete. << Does this mean I need to refill my application.

Also, why didn't they email me letting me know they needed a full image? I could have replied with the image and it would have been done.

We are in an electronic age with high speed data transfers, why is this a snail mail system still?
You might try the URGENT option but that might require a proof of your travel plan