+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Akhenatonbta

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi guys,

My wife and I got CoPr on January 23, 2021. We submitted photos on January 28, 2021 to Etobicoke office. It has been four months and we have not received anything yet.No mail, e-mails, nothing. Yesterday, I linked my CoPR document number to my IRCC account and just showed up submitted and there is no more information. It says: "we are processing your application We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you"
There are no more information. My wife's account has the same.

There will be something wrong with my application? It's been 4 months

Thanks in advance.

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys,

My wife and I got CoPr on January 23, 2021. We submitted photos on January 28, 2021 to Etobicoke office. It has been four months and we have not received anything yet.No mail, e-mails, nothing. Yesterday, I linked my CoPR document number to my IRCC account and just showed up submitted and there is no more information. It says: "we are processing your application We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you"
There are no more information. My wife's account has the same.

There will be something wrong with my application? It's been 4 months

Thanks in advance.
I have similar timelines. I received mine few weeks ago, my kid's last week, wife's card is still processing. No AOR for anyone.

IndianBos

Oct 8, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
16-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
11-Dec-2014
Med's Request
24-Apr-2015 (Delayed for adding a child)
Med's Done....
9-May-2015 (Updated 29-May-2015)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-Jun-2015 (mailed 29-June-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
7-Sep-2015
My spouse's application for PR Renewal was received in the first week of March, AOR received on 5th May but there hasn't been any update since. It is already outside the processing time.
Anyone else in a similar boat? Have you tried contacting IRCC?

Roel 1992

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
My spouse's application for PR Renewal was received in the first week of March, AOR received on 5th May but there hasn't been any update since. It is already outside the processing time.
Anyone else in a similar boat? Have you tried contacting IRCC?
Present.. ,,, i applied before you in feb

luke22

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Can anyone please share their timeline for changing from Decision made to Completed(or seeing that card has been mailed). My ECAS status changed to Decision made and the last line I see is "We started processing your application on May 18th". Where can I expect for my card to be sent? I have plane ticket bought for July 3rd and worried my card won't arrive by then

elman50205

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Can anyone please share their timeline for changing from Decision made to Completed(or seeing that card has been mailed). My ECAS status changed to Decision made and the last line I see is "We started processing your application on May 18th". Where can I expect for my card to be sent? I have plane ticket bought for July 3rd and worried my card won't arrive by then
I hope it come to you by mail normally , but I recommend you to call IRCC , as far as I read in all forums that it could have been sent to your local office for pickup

so better call them , and I hope it is to be sent to you by mail , and it is just delay in processing due to COVID 19

regards...

luke22

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Why do they write 70 days processing time when for everyone is more then that? What does processing time include, time from when they receive card to until they send card? Or something else?

leonbnu

Apr 18, 2021
Why do they write 70 days processing time when for everyone is more then that? What does processing time include, time from when they receive card to until they send card? Or something else?
it says "until a decision is made" on the website. Yea, it is definitely more than 70 processing days now.

Veneshortt

May 14, 2021
Hi! I just wanted to share my timeline and experience for my First PR card!

-Got my landing letter confirmation on May 3rd
-sent photos on May 7th
-linked my my account May 11th
-today, May 27th received an update saying application was approved and that my card has been sent to my address. Could take 6 weeks to get here!

Wooopp wooooop!

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Hi! I just wanted to share my timeline and experience for my First PR card!

-Got my landing letter confirmation on May 3rd
-sent photos on May 7th
-linked my my account May 11th
-today, May 27th received an update saying application was approved and that my card has been sent to my address. Could take 6 weeks to get here!

Wooopp wooooop!
Congratulations! What office please?

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
According to ECAS, PR card dispatched on 25th May 2021. PR Card renewal applicant. timeline in the signature.

Scott_Chegg1

Jan 26, 2021
I sent my PR Card renewal on April 4th, 2021, I received notification that it had been signed for on April 20th (it was only meant to take 2 days).
I check regularly to see if they have started processing it and 5 weeks later still nothing.
When I first applied the processing time was 63 days, it is now at 70 days.
Are these timings normal under the current COVID restrictions?
It seems strange that it hasn't even been added to the system yet.
I have emailed them and received the generic reply and I spent hours on the phone going around in circles.
I just need to know if they have lost it and if I need to reapply.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I sent my PR Card renewal on April 4th, 2021, I received notification that it had been signed for on April 20th (it was only meant to take 2 days).
I check regularly to see if they have started processing it and 5 weeks later still nothing.
When I first applied the processing time was 63 days, it is now at 70 days.
Are these timings normal under the current COVID restrictions?
It seems strange that it hasn't even been added to the system yet.
I have emailed them and received the generic reply and I spent hours on the phone going around in circles.
I just need to know if they have lost it and if I need to reapply.
I think it's quite normal. Many people from early-mid March are waiting for AOR still. It takes some time for them to start processing.

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any one who sent pr renewal in march got aor??