+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

candreamer2021

Aug 10, 2021
Not sure, whether PR card is in production. She didn't even check my wife file and telling me to fill representative form continuously.
I told only want to change the address and don't want to know other details/status but she was very adamant.
Not sure, how to change the address?
Did you link PR card application with GC key? if yes you can see a GU on the same.
As per my conversation today, if PR card is not moved to Prod , agents were able to change the address.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Not sure, whether PR card is in production. She didn't even check my wife file and telling me to fill representative form continuously.
I told only want to change the address and don't want to know other details/status but she was very adamant.
Not sure, how to change the address?
Ask your wife to download app like textnow or fongo. Get a Canadian no. and call IRCC.

john_doe_

Mar 23, 2022
That is correct! There is a discrepancy between ECAS and CIC account!
Not sure why there is discrepancy, but my friend she was referring the status in CIC account which seemed to be the correct one. (She got message said DM & Mailed in CIC account on 23-Mar, her card arrived today)

rizingphoenix

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hello All just a quick question. There is a difference between what i see on ECAS and what i see on GC key. Please can anyone advise if they have expirienced the same Below are the details
On ECAS. -- Status being shown as Decision Made
1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 27, 2022.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 23, 2022.
3. We started processing your application on February 23, 2022.

On GC Key --- Status being shown as Submitted. Is this because i managed to link my pr renewal application yesterday with the GC key ??? When i further click on the detailed application status below details are emerging
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Inder2000

Mar 17, 2022
Hello All just a quick question. There is a difference between what i see on ECAS and what i see on GC key. Please can anyone advise if they have expirienced the same Below are the details
On ECAS. -- Status being shown as Decision Made
1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 27, 2022.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 23, 2022.
3. We started processing your application on February 23, 2022.

On GC Key --- Status being shown as Submitted. Is this because i managed to link my pr renewal application yesterday with the GC key ??? When i further click on the detailed application status below details are emerging
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
We r in the same boat. DM on ecas and submitted on gc key

anoop90

Sep 15, 2019
Hi All. I have received my PR card after applying for renewal in Jan. Here is my timeline below. Hope it is helpful.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 3, 2022.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2022.
3. We started processing your application on March 7, 2022.
4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on March 23, 2022.
5. Received PR card on March 28

Reactions: Ramsima

Inder2000

Mar 17, 2022
Hi All. I have received my PR card after applying for renewal in Jan. Here is my timeline below. Hope it is helpful.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 3, 2022.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2022.
3. We started processing your application on March 7, 2022.
4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on March 23, 2022.
5. Received PR card on March 28
When did you get DM ?

MansiAP56

Mar 11, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
ANY IDEAS WHY AM I GETTING THIS EVEN AFTER RECEIVING MY ECOPR, WHEN I TRY TO TRACK MY APPLICATION?
:'(
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLYif you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.