+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Canuckeroo

Mar 25, 2022
PR Card Renewal Application sent: Fri March 25th, 2022. Will update with AOR when it arrives.

I also did not include a photocopy of my expired PR Card, it wasn't in the document checklist but there was a mention of it on another page.
I'm puzzled how there's no mention of this anywhere on the form (especially at the top where they specifically mention your old PR card) or document checklist.

If anyone else forgot to include a copy of theirs, let me know if you got your AOR without issue! Thanks.

Ramsima

Feb 2, 2022
Update on my case:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 14, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 22, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on February 22, 2022.
  4. today: DM

Metfar

Jan 20, 2022
Update on my case:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 14, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 22, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on February 22, 2022.
  4. today: DM
DM on Saturday that great …I thought they don’t work on Saturdays

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Hi,
I want to change the address for my wife PR card delivery & I have been tried calling them from last 1 week but every time listening- We are experiencing high number of calls and will not be able transfer. I have called them round 8am and 4 pm but no luck !!!

Already raised webform and dint get any conformation from there side (except automated reply). Any leads, how can I get connected with them as need to change address urgently ? I am worried if they will send the card at old address then it might get lost..

Please suggest

Reactions: MansiAP56

MansiAP56

Mar 11, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hello everyone here
Hoping someone might have some input on my situation or anyone in same situation like myself. :(
This is so frustrating. I have to travel to India soon.
I live in GTA, guessing my IRCC office would be Etobicoke.

So, this is me and my husband's timeline after my PR application was accepted.
Happened same for me and my husband at the same time.

Received Client Portal Request to make account: 26th July 2021
Received Client Portal Credentials: 27th July 2021
Updated application details such as name, address and photo: 28th July 2021
Received ECOPR: 29th July 2021
Received review photo and retook it/updated on: 8th August 2021

Since then we both have same: PHOTO IN REVIEW. No email have been received after this.
I tried contacting IRCC, but no luck with that.

Also filled WEB FORM for requesting any update if available: Instead just received to review the email they sent on 8th August 2021.

Thank you in advance!! :)

MansiAP56

Mar 11, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi,
I want to change the address for my wife PR card delivery & I have been tried calling them from last 1 week but every time listening- We are experiencing high number of calls and will not be able transfer. I have called them round 8am and 4 pm but no luck !!!

Already raised webform and dint get any conformation from there side (except automated reply). Any leads, how can I get connected with them as need to change address urgently ? I am worried if they will send the card at old address then it might get lost..

Please suggest
See the same thing happened to me, seems there is no way of getting a human on the other side of call for specific answers. We are here clueless.

MansiAP56

Mar 11, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
To guys who already got the PR cards. I have question. My ecopr date is 23-Feb-2022 and PR card application received date is 23-Feb-2022. Below is the PR card application status.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Question: Do we have to undergo each stage again? or this is the standard format they are using for the application irrespective of category?
I have ditto scenario on my IRCC account as well. They seem to not care to update it, IRCC and Client Portal are not synced. :/

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
See the same thing happened to me, seems there is no way of getting a human on the other side of call for specific answers. We are here clueless.
Not sure, how to deal with this ? Wanted to change the address as worried of losing my PR Card as I am not living at previous address.
Anyone, can hep here?