+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Junaid09

May 19, 2021
Update

18-Mar-2021 The card has been approved and sent. Will arrive within 6 weeks.
Hi kindly explain was it mention on your status that will you get the card in 6 weeks? Normally what I see people are getting within 10days they have also mailed my card on 26th June but I did not get it Kindly reply plz . THANKS

elman50205

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Updating My TimeLine - if it is useful for some fellows here

- Application Received 22/3/2021
- AOR 7/6/2021
- DM 29/6/2021
- Card Mailed 7/7/2021

Thanks to every body on this forum that help track the Time Line , and I hope every body to get his PR card soon

Good Luck to you All

rialto187

Jun 17, 2021

- AOR 7/6/2021
- DM 29/6/2021
- Card Mailed 7/7/2021

Thanks to every body on this forum that help track the Time Line , and I hope every body to get his PR card soon

Good Luck to you All
Did you receive an email that the card has been mailed or was it a status update on the website

APKN

Jul 4, 2021

- AOR 7/6/2021
- DM 29/6/2021
- Card Mailed 7/7/2021

Good Luck to you All
Did they email you the AOR or you got it through post?

Emmzii28

Jul 7, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am concerned as I sent my PR card renewal application in at the beginning of April (tracking receipt shows it was received April 9) but I am yet to receive any information from CIC. Whenever I try to log in to view my application online, it states that it cannot find any application for me. Should I be concerned that perhaps they lost it?

Thanks

SheikhAhmed

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am concerned as I sent my PR card renewal application in at the beginning of April (tracking receipt shows it was received April 9) but I am yet to receive any information from CIC. Whenever I try to log in to view my application online, it states that it cannot find any application for me. Should I be concerned that perhaps they lost it?

Thanks
No you shouldn’t be. My application was received in April too and theres many others on this forum and for what I have seen on this forum, right now late march applications are being processed and until they start processing your application you wont see anything online so dont worry

Reactions: Emmzii28

SheikhAhmed

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Just keep me updated with your status and I will do the same

elman50205

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hi everyone,

Thanks
I noticed in this forum that no one in April got AOR, you should receive it soon, also I noticed that the processing time is increasing, it is now 92 Days

Reactions: BadGamer6

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I noticed in this forum that no one in April got AOR, you should receive it soon, also I noticed that the processing time is increasing, it is now 92 Days
The processing time is increasing week by week. Tbh the process to some degrees seem to be "halted" or significantly slowed down.