+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

KiriMiri

Jan 4, 2022
how long its takes after dm to complete?
Hi. Hard to say. For some applications its shortly after, some several months. For myself: I have been sitting on “Decision made” status since 23rd December. No update since, just nothing.

Skywalker09

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07/09/2014
Med's Request
07/20/2015
Med's Done....
08/07/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/23/2015
VISA ISSUED...
09/11/2015
LANDED..........
05/07/2016
Hey,
I was told that my PR card was mailed on Jan 11. But I didn’t received it yet. Does anybody have the same issue?
Mine was mailed Jan. 15 and still haven't received it. My location is Vancouver

cma.sai.co

Mar 19, 2014
My pr card renewal time line :
Application received 1 June 2021
Started processing sep 20 2021
Decision made around Oct 5th
Contacted IRCc via call , we form , MP but still receiving the same response of card under production. Really frustrated.
Same here bro. Very much frustrated. After raising webforms multiple times i got a response that my application is approved and i have to go to IRCC office to collect the card. But they are not sure when they are going to send the mail.

cma.sai.co

Mar 19, 2014
Hi Guys,

My card renewal request is at decision made status since oct 19 …my card went for production yesterday… please share your experience about the time it takes for the card to be sent after it goes to production. When can I expect the card

thanks in advance
May i know how you got to know that your card has went for production?

em.canada

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone still waiting for there initial card from July? Landed July 3 and still waiting for the card. Just keep being told it’s processing. Don’t get how long it can be processing for this long.
Yes, I landed via a land border in Alberta on June 19th, 2021. I have been waiting now for over 210 days for my initial PR Card to arrive in the mailbox. I have tried many times to get an update through the Web Form. Their responses are useless. I was able to link the application on the CIC website and it generated the application number for the PR Card automatically. Since 180 days have already passed, I'm not sure if i need to submit a new card application along with a Solemn Declaration. There is absolutely no way to reach them for any further updates.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Hi . I have never received my FIRST PR card and cic still showing in process since PR approval date MID AUGUST 2021.

I called and emailed them same answer : still in progress

I want to travel back home ; it's been more than 5months ; really frustrating .

What Can I do ?

Please advise.

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Yes, I landed via a land border in Alberta on June 19th, 2021. I have been waiting now for over 210 days for my initial PR Card to arrive in the mailbox. I have tried many times to get an update through the Web Form. Their responses are useless. I was able to link the application on the CIC website and it generated the application number for the PR Card automatically. Since 180 days have already passed, I'm not sure if i need to submit a new card application along with a Solemn Declaration. There is absolutely no way to reach them for any further updates.

Reaching them is a waste and will never get you any new info. I have sent numerous emails and spoken to them on the phone and its always we are processing it, it is Covid time. I can't speak on how others are getting it before you. Reached out to my MP and they were told same thing. It is processing. How did you link the application, is it a new UCI/Application number? Anytime I ask about that, they give me the same reply. I have never dealt with something so frustrating in my life then this process.

Reactions: JoanneB

JoanneB

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hi . I have never received my FIRST PR card and cic still showing in process since PR approval date MID AUGUST 2021.

I called and emailed them same answer : still in progress

I want to travel back home ; it's been more than 5months ; really frustrating .

What Can I do ?

Please advise.
You can cross any land border without your PR card as long as you are in a private vehicle. If there's a possibility of you flying to the USA, then taking a cab either to or across the border, you will be able to enter Canada.

skidmarkz

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
CIVIL ENGINEER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
You can cross any land border without your PR card as long as you are in a private vehicle. If there's a possibility of you flying to the USA, then taking a cab either to or across the border, you will be able to enter Canada.
Hi why didn't you try to get PRTD (PR travel document)?

mg11090

Aug 5, 2021
Hi all. My wife landed as an outland spousal accepted applicant in late November. When we landed, we were told that we should expect the PR card in 3 months. I know it hasn't been 3 months yet, but I wanted to confirm with other outland applicants / their family members that there is nothing else you need to do to start the PR card process? We have no way of knowing whether the card is in production so just hoping to assuage the worry a little bit. Thank you!

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi all. My wife landed as an outland spousal accepted applicant in late November. When we landed, we were told that we should expect the PR card in 3 months. I know it hasn't been 3 months yet, but I wanted to confirm with other outland applicants / their family members that there is nothing else you need to do to start the PR card process? We have no way of knowing whether the card is in production so just hoping to assuage the worry a little bit. Thank you!
You can contact them via webform and they will answer you now as the Afghanistan excuse is not being used anymore. That being said, don't believe what they say with the timeframe. I am outland from July and still waiting and keep being told it is in processing and just have to wait.