+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

sasha0007

Jul 9, 2021
Application sent on Sept. 10, 2021
We received your application for a permanent resident card on Sept 13, 2021.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 13, 2021.
We started processing your application on September 13, 2021. and Decision Made
Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on September 16, 2021. and Complete

Applied for urgent processing for employment purposes.
Was ur application for first/new pr card?

Reactions: jeromeeric

jeromeeric

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 19, 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 16,2015( CC Charged) PER- Feb 11,2015
File Transfer...
July 14, 2015
Med's Request
July 14,2015
Med's Done....
July 22, 2015 (TLU-July 28,2015)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived!!!
Passport Req..
August 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Not decided yet

Pharmcawy

Sep 13, 2015
has anybody seen card sent by mail while the status not updated after in process (or even seen that in the forum)
i am still in process now for more than 2 weeks and no DM

cocoduro

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
MOST RECENT UPDATE ON MY FILE:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 1, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 17, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on September 17, 2021.
IT DOES SAY DECISION MADE HOWEVER I AM NOW CONCERNED ABOUT ONE THING: THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WAS ABLE TO ACCESS MY APPLICATION. MY MALLING ADDRESS IS INCORRECT - ACTUALLY INDICATED AS MY HOME COUNTRY ADDRESS ALTHOUGH MY HOME ADDRESS IS CORRECT. DOES THIS MEAN THEY WILL MAIL THIS TO THE INCORRECT ADDRESS?

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011

Permanent Resident Card
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 17, 2021.
IT DOES SAY DECISION MADE HOWEVER I AM NOW CONCERNED ABOUT ONE THING: THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WAS ABLE TO ACCESS MY APPLICATION. MY MALLING ADDRESS IS INCORRECT - ACTUALLY INDICATED AS MY HOME COUNTRY ADDRESS ALTHOUGH MY HOME ADDRESS IS CORRECT. DOES THIS MEAN THEY WILL MAIL THIS TO THE INCORRECT ADDRESS?
You can change your mailing address through ecas..

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018

Permanent Resident Card
They will most likely mail it to the address you entered in your application. Call them tomorrow to make sure

conorol

Jul 6, 2021
Hi Guys

This is my timeline

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 20, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 13, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on September 13, 2021.
The status is DM.

I see other timelines here saying card has been sent. But there is no update for me after this. Anyone in the same boat? How long will it take from now?
Exact same for me. Still in DM.

ajitpal001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2021
we received application pr renewal may10.2021 AOR recevied 14sep2021 until to today no any another updates my apllication showin in process

i dont know how long i wait more i m so flusted

Emir316

Sep 21, 2021
This is my timeline for my PR card renewal application.

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 26, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 20, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on September 20, 2021.
Current Status: DECISION MADE.

waleedkhan

Oct 29, 2015
Hello,
Application received 06 April,2021
Started processing: 20th July, 2021
Now it says Decision made but has no date on it.

We have not received any communication since then. It has been more than 165 days since the processing of the application.
We spoke to the helpline and they said your documents(did not mention which documents) have been forwarded to the Etobicoke office. We sent an email to the Etobicoke office for guidance but no reply.
Please give guidance.

Last edited:

Jspoon

Sep 21, 2021
Hey, thanks in advance.
My timeline has been:
Sent pr card renewal on June 8th:

no Aor as of yet.
I am a cinematographer who has recently gotten a job but it requires travel out of Canada at the end of oct / nov. I have submitted a web form and letter from the employer with the dates of travel and locations. It was sent back for not having airline tickets booked. The company will be booking tickets within the next 2 weeks but that will fall within the 30 days before.
Any suggestions?
Booking a flight myself today and submitting tickets and canceling / getting insurance so when the company books the correct return flight I can cancel mine?
I have a valid US passport , but expired PR card.
Thanks so much

Amer8796

Jul 22, 2021
Hello,
Application received 06 April,2021
Started processing: 20th July, 2021
Now it says Decision made but has no date on it.

We have not received any communication since then. It has been more than 165 days since the processing of the application.
We spoke to the helpline and they said your documents(did not mention which documents) have been forwarded to the Etobicoke office. We sent an email to the Etobicoke office for guidance but no reply.
Please give guidance.
Im facing the same thing, applied on April 7 and still waiting

shadowtwixy

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
In ECAS, does the PR application and citizenship application both appear? I applied for citizenship grant and the process is getting delayed and my PR is expiring. Has anyone seen both statuses at once in the same page? I dont see my PR card AOR just my citizenship application status

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoukat Halani

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
In ECAS, does the PR application and citizenship application both appear? I applied for citizenship grant and the process is getting delayed and my PR is expiring. Has anyone seen both statuses at once in the same page? I dont see my PR card AOR just my citizenship application status
I am in the same situation. I sent my PR card renewal request June 15, and I have not received AOR yet. Therefore, it doesn't show on ECAS. My citizenship grant application is in process and it shows on ECAS.
When did you send your PR card renewal application? Hope you won't have to wait for too long.
Good luck!

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
It will. Wait until you receive your AOR.