+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card mailed but not received even after 3 weeks

Sep 24, 2022
Hi guys, I had a call with the IRCC agent yesterday and I was told that my PR Card was mailed on 1st September 2022. They told me it takes about 6 weeks to reach the mailing address. I'm just a bit concerned over here. Does it really take 6 weeks? Its already been over 3 weeks and I still haven't received it? Is there anyone who received it after 3 weeks of being mailed? I stay in Downtown Toronto. I'm really worried that it might have got lost in transit.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I was in same condition as you, wherein, even after 3 weeks I did not receive the card. When I called IRCC, I was informed that the card was 'returned to IRCC' as the address was underivable. You may want to check again with IRCC at end of this month if it the same case.

Sep 24, 2022
I was in same condition as you, wherein, even after 3 weeks I did not receive the card. When I called IRCC, I was informed that the card was 'returned to IRCC' as the address was underivable. You may want to check again with IRCC at end of this month if it the same case.
Hi. Thank you for your response. I guess I'll do the same thing.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi. Thank you for your response. I guess I'll do the same thing.
The date it was sent often means the date it was put into internal mail so it could still take a few days to get to the post office, etc. You can’t fill out a declaration that it is lost for 6 weeks so all you can do is wait.