PR Card - How to check status

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
I landed on August 26. Obviously, I'll have to wait for my PR Card for a while. However I'm fearing that I wait for three months and then it turns out that my PR card application never went through. This seems to have happened to other people before.

I checked ECAS with my UCI. All I see is my PR application which still has the status "Decision made". I heard that others have "Completed" as a status and also a line in the details saying "you became a permanent resident at ...". I don't.

How do I know my landing even made it into their system? And is there a way to check the PR card status online? Or can I call CIC?

Thanks for your help!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
spyfy said:
I landed on August 26. Obviously, I'll have to wait for my PR Card for a while. However I'm fearing that I wait for three months and then it turns out that my PR card application never went through. This seems to have happened to other people before.

I checked ECAS with my UCI. All I see is my PR application which still has the status "Decision made". I heard that others have "Completed" as a status and also a line in the details saying "you became a permanent resident at ...". I don't.

How do I know my landing even made it into their system? And is there a way to check the PR card status online? Or can I call CIC?

Thanks for your help!
Some people see the PR card application in ECAS but many don't. In my case, the application showed up in ECAS. Your only option is to phone the CIC call centre.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
OK, thanks! By now I read that some people don't get the complete until several weeks after landing. But to be sure, I guess I will call!