+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card has never arrived

trihuynh

Jan 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

My PR card has never arrived to my mailing address (even though I had no problem receiving Health Card from the provincial gov't).

I have signed the solemn declaration of the never-received card and faxed it to the processing centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia but have not heard back from them for almost 2 weeks now.

Any of you used to be in the same situation and what are the processes?

Thanks in advance!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

My PR card has never arrived to my mailing address (even though I had no problem receiving Health Card from the provincial gov't).

I have signed the solemn declaration of the never-received card and faxed it to the processing centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia but have not heard back from them for almost 2 weeks now.

Thanks in advance!
2 weeks isn’t very long.

EllieTran

Oct 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance![/QUO

Hi, Tri. I received my COPR on 30 August 2019. Now I still not receive my PR card in mail. I called to IRCC 3 times and still wait.

Did health care will delivery to mail after 3 months? Will they call or email st before health care is deliveried?

Thanks and nice time to U.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No, it was 6 weeks from when they said they mailed my card out and when I had to submit the solemn of declaration.

And now it has been 2 weeks since I submitted the solemn of declaration.
They won’t start the process of replacement until after the 6 weeks. Replacement card processing should start soon.

Svanbavel1

May 12, 2018
Halifax, Nova Scotia
We landed in ON and I used my in-laws address on the landing documents, then moved to NS and bought a home. I had to go into the CIC account and change the address first but we received our cards 2 months after arriving. They may just be backed up. Do you need the card for something, or more concerned it hasn't arrived?