+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
I a
Its interesting to know that you visit US almost every week, I need to go there for work purposes. What questions do they ask when entering Canada? does it matter if we stay in the US for a longer time i.e. months?
I am not sure about months. But i return in 5-6 days they just ask where did you go and for how many days.

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
I sent a email for asking my Card status on Oct 11, and yesterday they replied me to request provide name and uci.I don't know they check it or open my mail to prepare make it.Whatever, just I found a gu.
Did you receive any update since then ??

Saumil311

Sep 16, 2021
Today, I called IRCC and they informed me that my PR card has been mailed on the 14th oct but I haven’t received yet. Any idea how long it takes to get delivered?

AndyGo

Nov 17, 2020
I called IRCC today and mentioned that it has been almost 7 months and no PR card yet. They said there is no such thing as TOO MUCH DELAY, and when the application is processed you will receive your card. The call was not at all helpful.

I know, the amount of disregard they have for people is astounding. I hope one day they find themselves in a very stressful situation where their lives will be determined by a stupid piece of plastic.

I got a ghost update Sept 27th, and nothing since. I tried calling them twice and fell on reps who chanted "Afghan crisis" as priority, without me having a chance to finish my question. And if that's not enough for you, they will layer it with Covid19.

Last edited: