+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

ravla

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I landed with a COPR as a Outland applicant yesterday.

Do I need to manually apply for my first PR card? How long am I expected to wait?

AndyGo

Nov 17, 2020
so we the taxpayers are no priorities for them, CRAZY
Clearly not! I don't understand why they even give the "press 3 for PR cards" option anymore. I mean they will answer the phone but just not your question - that they can't do after you waited an hour - it is not their priority right now. That's where our (mine atleast, I feel) tax money go.

hhh333

Oct 15, 2021
Hello,

Here is my timeline
eCOPR (inland applicant) -August 24th
Photos sent to Montreal office - August 26th
Linked to CIC - August 29th
Application for SIN - October 12 (I didn't realize you can apply for the new SIN with just the COPR)

I moved to BC from Quebec since I did my PR application through CEC. However I have no luck finding a job I like and has just been doing casual work here and there. Recently, my old company in Quebec offered me a job that I am very interested in but I am still waiting for my PR card here in BC. My question is, when I get my new SIN (15 business days) can I move back to Quebec with just the eCOPR and wait for my PR card? Do you think IRCC will refuse to give my PR card because I moved back to Quebec?
I am just so tired of not being able to have a good stable job and is a little desperate.

Thank you

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
I sent a email for asking my Card status on Oct 11, and yesterday they replied me to request provide name and uci.I don't know they check it or open my mail to prepare make it.Whatever, just I found a gu.

hhh333

Oct 15, 2021
I sent a email for asking my Card status on Oct 11, and yesterday they replied me to request provide name and uci.I don't know they check it or open my mail to prepare make it.Whatever, just I found a gu.
Thank you may I know the email you used?

Sandeepk12

Star Member
May 2, 2021
Hello,

Here is my timeline
eCOPR (inland applicant) -August 24th
Photos sent to Montreal office - August 26th
Linked to CIC - August 29th
Application for SIN - October 12 (I didn't realize you can apply for the new SIN with just the COPR)

I moved to BC from Quebec since I did my PR application through CEC. However I have no luck finding a job I like and has just been doing casual work here and there. Recently, my old company in Quebec offered me a job that I am very interested in but I am still waiting for my PR card here in BC. My question is, when I get my new SIN (15 business days) can I move back to Quebec with just the eCOPR and wait for my PR card? Do you think IRCC will refuse to give my PR card because I moved back to Quebec?
I am just so tired of not being able to have a good stable job and is a little desperate.

Thank you
May i know how do you link your pr card ?

hhh333

Oct 15, 2021
May i know how do you link your pr card ?
When you log into your GC key/CIC account under the applications you submitted and above continue an application you haven't submitted there's a text that say "Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online"
Click the blue link and follow the instruction. Note that you must answer the questions with exactly what you put in the application (UCI and city of birth).
Let me know if you are successful

Sandeepk12

Star Member
May 2, 2021
When you log into your GC key/CIC account under the applications you submitted and above continue an application you haven't submitted there's a text that say "Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online"
Click the blue link and follow the instruction. Note that you must answer the questions with exactly what you put in the application (UCI and city of birth).
Let me know if you are successful
Unfortuantely i am not