+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Feb 14th Application delivered. Still waiting..... feeling frustrated & hopeless.. printing a plastic card takes an year & Federal PR Process takes 6 months. doesn't make sense at all .. anyone on the same boat ?
I m waiting since jan 2021

Abhy1989

Sep 1, 2021
Finally waiting is over ..received Approval in GC Key for PR Card Application.. expecting PR Card in next few days..
Thanks everyone for the support ! Hope everyone who are waiting will get is soon...

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Finally waiting is over ..received Approval in GC Key for PR Card Application.. expecting PR Card in next few days..
Thanks everyone for the support ! Hope everyone who are waiting will get is soon...
Did you fill solemn declaration form or did anything additionally except sending photos to them initially which you think made the process fast ?????
I am waiting since jan 11,2021.
??????

Abhy1989

Sep 1, 2021
Did you fill solemn declaration form or did anything additionally except sending photos to them initially which you think made the process fast ?????
I am waiting since jan 11,2021.
??????
I did fill SD form but didn't help..you just have to wait.. you will get it soon..

Jul 27, 2021
I received my COPR and my 3 dependents on July 26. Instructions were to send pictures to Montreal and I did so via Canada Post (tracking) in 2 days. I was able to link my and 2 of my 3 dependents in my account. Kept checking status and trying to link my other dependent but could not do so.
Received a GU for one of my dependents September 10 then received GU for all linked accounts Sep 17 then received approval and notification that cards were mailed Sep 24. Received all the cards on October 1 including the one I could not link. I appreciate all of the sharing, questions etc and for those that have not gotten their cards I wish them faith that it shall work out. Bless!

goldicanada

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Here's my application status:

COPR: 18th March 2021
Photos/COPR received by IRCC for PR card: 29th March 2021
Since no card was received in over 6 months, I linked the application to my GCKey account: 4th October 2021
On October 4th 2021
: GCKey status showed 'Submitted' in the morning and 'Application/profile update' in the afternoon and then back to 'Submitted' in the evening.
Hopefully, I will receive my card in the next few weeks as the 'Application/profile update' status in the afternoon can be considered as a ghost update.

If there are folks here waiting for more than several months, don't lose hope. You will get your PR cards soon. There is no clear logic to IRCC application processing timelines. 6 months of delay is becoming more and more common. Hope this info helps folks who are waiting for a long time.

NatblidaHRX

Sep 2, 2021
Hi, i got my COPR on 15th September 2021 and Re-attached the photo as previous one was refused and my case status is still IN REVIEW WITH IRCC, any idea i can contact IRCC? Is there anything else i should do? TIA

goldicanada

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Hi, i got my COPR on 15th September 2021 and Re-attached the photo as previous one was refused and my case status is still IN REVIEW WITH IRCC, any idea i can contact IRCC? Is there anything else i should do? TIA
Have you sent the photos by mail? Montreal office? How do you know your previous photos were rejected?

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Feb 14th Application delivered. Still waiting..... feeling frustrated & hopeless.. printing a plastic card takes an year & Federal PR Process takes 6 months. doesn't make sense at all .. anyone on the same boat ?
Abhy, I am in similar boat possibly other reasons? Been waiting 20 months. It's more than frustrating, it's infuriating.