+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Nothing in my case… delivered on March 18.. havent been able to link my application, so the only way i check is by calling ircc and wait till i get to the point of the system asking for application number and then tell the current status on the application. Unfortunately its still the same since first day… we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility, you don't need any additional documents, you don't need an interview

♂

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Nothing in my case… delivered on March 18.. havent been able to link my application, so the only way i check is by calling ircc and wait till i get to the point of the system asking for application number and then tell the current status on the application. Unfortunately its still the same since first day… we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility, you don't need any additional documents, you don't need an interview

‍♂
But when you link your application you get a new application number starting with R
That’s weird you are still not be able to link it

subratgbhadra

Feb 9, 2021
It seems like there is no fixed timeline for people who have applied for PR card via post. I know many folks who are waiting since Jan 2021 and have not received their card. Since a lot of people are curious to know the process and timeline, I have created a WhatsApp group so that we all can keep ourselves updated.

Please note this group is meant for people who have sent their photos for PR card via post.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FPe2pNjDdhu2afi0RbmQ2q

crowinmtl

Jul 18, 2021
Hello,
I received COPR on March 9 and sent the photo to the Montréal office the same day. I couldn't link it in my online account at all. I called multiple times and never got an update, they just said everything seems to be in order. I resent my photo again in June because I had sent it without tracking the first time. I also had moved to a new address so I called multiple times to make sure they had the right one. I called last Wednesday and they told me that my card was sent off for printing. I called again this week and they said it was sent out on Friday. I received it in the mail today at my new address. Good luck everyone

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
CROWINMTL !! This is excellent news! So happy to hear you got your card!!! Thank Goodness to hear a good story, and thank you for your update.

Reactions: crowinmtl

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
D
First pr card ( Montreal office)

- CoPR 10 February 2021
- Linked the app 11 February 2021
- Sent a photo along with COPR document to Montreal office 16 February 2021
- Delivered 17 February 2021
- No updates since then
Did you receive your card ????