+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

jaskrnpanesr

Mar 20, 2021
hello ….i got copr from montreal ircc on october 28th 2021….i got update on my gc key account that my card is mailed….how long does it take to deliver….any idea??

jaskrnpanesr

Mar 20, 2021
Really???.. I thought the mail within the province doesn’t take more than 3-4 days….that’s a long time for a local mail to be delivered it’s been a week now since i got the message that they swnt sent my PR card on 3rd December….

kabir.singh

Oct 1, 2020
it's a good sign. Has the status changed back to Submitted? if yes, wait for 1-2 weeks, and you will receive another GU and the status will then change to Approved. Once approved, you will receive your PR card within 2-3 days. Good luck.

After many months of sending my photos, today they rejected my photos saying it is not as per specification.

After waiting for a long time last week I came to my home country.

I am now planning to send the photos from my home country but I am not sure whether they will accept them.

Does anyone has an exp of this or can give me an idea?

Blessade

Dec 15, 2021
Hi I just wanted to say thank you to everyone and mostly God my case was literally a miracle my picture was rejected twice because I thought I could do it my self my advice is that u go to a professional just to avoid worries and the email really does work and they will get back to u donner I finally got my pr goodluck to everyone if u need any information I can help

user4566

Sep 20, 2021
My timeline
Copr : Nov 2
Pr card mailed: 22 Dec
Recieved in the mail today january 6,2022

All the best everyone

Nawab_11

Jan 10, 2022
Yes you can travel to US with Copr. I do it every week. No issues.
Hi. How is it that while crossing the land border you only require a CO-PR but while entering Canada from a flight, you require a PRTD or a PR card? Hoping for some clarification.

Is it safe to cross via Land if I have my CO-PR and no PR card?

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi. How is it that while crossing the land border you only require a CO-PR but while entering Canada from a flight, you require a PRTD or a PR card? Hoping for some clarification.

Is it safe to cross via Land if I have my CO-PR and no PR card?
Yes. You can enter canada via land with COPR but not from flights.

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
Hi I just wanted to say thank you to everyone and mostly God my case was literally a miracle my picture was rejected twice because I thought I could do it my self my advice is that u go to a professional just to avoid worries and the email really does work and they will get back to u donner I finally got my pr goodluck to everyone if u need any information I can help
I took a picture by myself, used a basic software to fix the background, and that’s it. Picture accepted + I got my card few weeks ago.
No need to spend money. You only need to perform a basic photo retouching.

mefepolat

Mar 18, 2022
Hello everyone,
I have received my CoPR on March 15, 2021 and sent my PR Card application via mail the very next day. Until today, I haven't received a single update about my file. I called Client Support Centre maybe 100 times, they said due to Afghan situation they cannot take a look at my PR card application but even my CoPR is expired. I have no documents to prove my status in Canada. I sent a message to IRCC's twitter account but no response. I wrote to Justin Trudeau's office but no response, I wrote to IRCC Minister, no response. I have no idea what I can do anymore. I'm really exhausted, I have friends living in Montreal applied to PR card January 2022 and got their PR card in 15 days. I don't know anyone else waiting for more than a year just like me. Please tell me if you have any advice.

Thank you

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
After many months of sending my photos, today they rejected my photos saying it is not as per specification.

After waiting for a long time last week I came to my home country.

I am now planning to send the photos from my home country but I am not sure whether they will accept them.

Does anyone has an exp of this or can give me an idea?
How do you know your photos are correct? Do you receive an email? My husband got the ecopr and we had to submit the photos that time

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Not yet. I do not know what they are doing and saying. I called canada post too. Canada post said we do not have any missed or delivered parcel for you.
Hey, how did you make a call to canada post ? can you share the number please. Thanks.