+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card during undergraduate study? Scenario possible?

lisrhea

Apr 5, 2018
I have applied to universities in Canada for the Fall 2018 undergraduate term. My inquiry is whether I will be able to apply for a PR status DURING my undergraduate study.
After I have applied for a PR status, will I get college tuition benefits like reduced tuition fees and government benefits since citizens of Canada are eligible for that? I am international student btw..

so my plan is:

international student accepted to canadian undergrad unis ----> apply for PR after 2 years of undergrad study-----> gain reduced tuition benefits through PR status for remaining 2 years of undergrad study

Joban52

Jan 19, 2018
If you are going to apply for pr on the basis of your study then its only possible after completing the courses whether it is of 2 year or 4 year . You cant apply before that .

But if you get pr through other way. Then you will get all the benefits .

lisrhea

Apr 5, 2018
If you are going to apply for pr on the basis of your study then its only possible after completing the courses whether it is of 2 year or 4 year . You cant apply before that .

But if you get pr through other way. Then you will get all the benefits .

what do u mean "But if you get pr through other way." what other way?

Joban52

Jan 19, 2018
But as you said you will be doing undergraduate , you will not have enough points to apply under express entry