+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - Document Number?

Canadiandreaming

Jul 12, 2020
Hi,

The airline wants me to enter a "document number" for my PR card. Do I use the ID number on the front or the PB number on the back?

Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let them do it. You don't need to put anything in advance.

Dorothy111

Oct 1, 2018
Hi,

The airline wants me to enter a "document number" for my PR card. Do I use the ID number on the front or the PB number on the back?

Thanks
Hi!
I would like to get a response to the same question that you asked earlier. Could you please inform me which number is the Document Number on the PR Card?
Thank in advence!

Dorothy111

Oct 1, 2018
Hi,

Thanks
Hi again, I just found out that the Document Number is on that document that You got that day when you became Permanent Resident (Confirmation Of Permanent Residence, on the right part of the page you will find this info Document no.: will start with a T and numbers, so this number is not found on the PR Card.
I hope I could help you.

Salome1978

Oct 14, 2017
What does PB stand for right before the PRcard number in the right side of the back of the card? … I know PA can be principal applicant and PP can be protected person! So what is PB? Seems many are with these code here!