+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card dispatch query

Manvi7

Feb 23, 2020
Hi all,

I have made a soft landing on 7h Mar, 2020 in Quebec. I was successful in linking my PR card application with my Express Entry Profile. The PR application status still shows as submitted

Its been over three months and I don't see my card dispatched yet (Not sure if it is related to current COVID situation). Do I need to contact IRCC. If so how to contact them?

Thanks in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all,

I have made a soft landing on 7h Mar, 2020 in Quebec. I was successful in linking my PR card application with my Express Entry Profile. The PR application status still shows as submitted

Its been over three months and I don't see my card dispatched yet (Not sure if it is related to current COVID situation). Do I need to contact IRCC. If so how to contact them?

Thanks in advance
Wait times for PR cards are around four months right now.

luckcanada2020

Apr 14, 2020
Hi all,

Thanks in advance
Hi, I wonder if you have any update? Thanks!

kmaya814

Apr 20, 2020
My husband landed on Feb 29, checked the status today on IRCC - status changed from "Submitted" to Mailed! Finally!
Card is expected to arrive within next six weeks as per IRCC

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Hi all,

Thanks in advance
Hi,

How do you link PR card application to express entry? Please let me know. I mailed COPR letter and photo a month back and have not received any acknowledgment or unable to view status online. Looks I need the card to start spouse PR processing - so would need the card soon.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hi All,
Need any helpful info/ insights on my situation. Below is our timeline.
-COPR approved - Jan 15 2020
-Landed in Toronto - June 25 2020
-Applied (i.e linked the principal applicant’s PR application to the CIC profile) for PR card - June 27 2020. The status is submitted. No Ghost update or any other messages or emails.
- Still not able to link the PR application for dependent applicant.
-Applied for SIN (both principal and dependent) - July 10 2020
-Received SIN of principal - July 21 2020
- Called Service Canada from USA to ask about dependent’s SIN on Aug 14 2020 and they told there was some problem with his application so we need to wait and the file is yet to be opened.

For the PR card and SIN, I have given my friend’s address and I have even received my SIN. Now, since their lease has expired they have moved to a new place and I am looking at the process to change the address for PR card and SIN (dependent) I am trying to update the address in the below link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do but whenever I give my UCI or application number it says not able to identify a file.
1) Has anyone done this process through the link or through web form ?
2) Was it successful?
3) Do we get any notification about the address change ?
4) Does this change of address apply for SIN as well? Or is it just for the PR card ?

RameezM

Sep 4, 2023
Hi All,
Need any helpful info/ insights on my situation. Below is our timeline.
-COPR approved - Jan 15 2020
-Landed in Toronto - June 25 2020
-Applied (i.e linked the principal applicant’s PR application to the CIC profile) for PR card - June 27 2020. The status is submitted. No Ghost update or any other messages or emails.
- Still not able to link the PR application for dependent applicant.
-Applied for SIN (both principal and dependent) - July 10 2020
-Received SIN of principal - July 21 2020
- Called Service Canada from USA to ask about dependent’s SIN on Aug 14 2020 and they told there was some problem with his application so we need to wait and the file is yet to be opened.

For the PR card and SIN, I have given my friend’s address and I have even received my SIN. Now, since their lease has expired they have moved to a new place and I am looking at the process to change the address for PR card and SIN (dependent) I am trying to update the address in the below link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do but whenever I give my UCI or application number it says not able to identify a file.
1) Has anyone done this process through the link or through web form ?
2) Was it successful?
3) Do we get any notification about the address change ?
4) Does this change of address apply for SIN as well? Or is it just for the PR card ?
Hey.
Even I am getting the same error as in no application found. Can you tell me how did you resolve it?